Reviews for the vow
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Very well written. Thank you for a wonderful fic.

I love what you did with this and frankly, I'm working on a similar idea.
SydneyLouWho chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Theia, this was perfect. Honestly. Fluffy, but not too fluffy.

And I just wanted to squeal the entire time, because D'aww, they're so cute.

I really liked how you tied their story together, because it's so broken up in the shows, since they put different parts in different episodes.

Also, I liked the feel of the story. How it was lovey-dovey and cute, but not overwhelmingly so. It's a bit different from what you usually write, but it's equally as good, if not better. I loved it.

Keep Writing!

DCdreamer55 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012

oh man! Really? "James?" you are killing me! Just a one-shot? Noooo!

Okay, anyway. That was very good. I did enjoy it. Though it has been done alot before recently, you added a nice twist to it, which somehow made it much more fresh and original. Nice job there.

The ending, even though it really annoyed me and is alittle overused, was good. (Yes, many have used it, but I would use that too, so no big deal) I think you should elaborate

on this a bit. Continue.

Very well written, a few minor grammar and spelling mistakes, but nothing too bad. The characters were portrayed very well, Snow was alittle OOC at the start, but other than that, great.

Overall, it was a wonderful story. I really enjoyed it. Please tell me if you plan on continueing, or writing more one-shots for this. I would like to see them

Great job, yours truly,

Tzadikim too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Would it be too much to hope for this to happen soon?