Reviews for Carlos White
LookyI'mQuoteAnonymous chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spamSpam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

Join a REAL support forum/group and quit spamming this web site. Oh wait, you can't do that because a real support group would see through all of your lies. All you want is fanfiction of a specific theme and to take advantage of people's sympathies and that's all...just like a pervert. Ironic that it was only yesterday that I read a news story on Yahoo about some woman who faked terminal cancer just so she could get her "dream wedding". She was arrested. What will you do next, first it's "only fanfiction" you're doing it for...when is it going to be for money? Huh? Tell me?

If you have such a problem with the so-called "anons", then remove the anonymous reviews you don't like and, oh yeah, disable anonymous reviews! But no, you like flinging bullshit and have a fetish for having it flung back at you. For the record, I believe we're all anonymous here. I don't see anybody posting their pictures, whole real names, addresses and so on. Oh, but you'll give a fake one next, right? To show you're..."legit". Ha. ha. ha. The only thing legitimate about you is you're a legitimate pervert and liar.

Where's that video your "boys" were making for you? Oh no, that's right, your "boyfriend"? At any rate, where is it? Looks like if you wanted to prove everything's been real, you would provide pictures and videos, and that BTR video and acknowledgement would've already surfaced. But no. Or...you'll probably steal photos off of Google Images of some real, poor cancer-stricken kid, that it. Stoop to that new low, and see where it gets you. I'll find out who you'd steal the photos from and tell them, then you will be wiped off the face of the internet.

Seems to me it's not only "Critic's United" people who have a problem with you. Oh, and if they were so terrible as you claim, wouldn't they be the ones who've been going around actually physically threatening people? You and your supposed boyfriend were the ones doing that, or are you going to lie about that too? It was plain as day in the reviews section of the cancer lie posting, hell, I've still got them in my PM box!

To defy the rules that the people who made this web site in the first place, you're disrespecting them. If you're that stupid to not realize who I'm talking about, no it's not "Critic's United" or "Literate Union". They're only groups made up of authors and readers alike that care about the quality and integrity of this web site and will call out bullshit when they see it. But the people who created this web site did in fact create the rules you're breaking, they're not just CU or LU's rules, they're everybody's rules, they apply to all of us. You're not above them. We don't have to pay money to be members, they even provide us with AdBlock (for only one or two ads) for crap's sake; and you want to shit on all of that and deliberately defy the people who took the time and energy to create this web site in the first place. Screw you and your lies. You're sacrilegious too.
KendallsCGU chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Geeeeheeeeheee! Sorry, I'm trying to stop my giggling. Lol, Kendall, James, Logan, Gustavo, Dak, Jett, and Tyler. I loved that. Haha, so funny! :)

BigTimeRush-BTR