Reviews for YuGiOh! GX: Strawberry Crisis
SuperSaiyanGod53 chapter 25 . 8/4
Wow I'm amazed this story doesn't have more reviews this is good stuff! I'll admit this wasn't your best work since their were some dull parts but that was mostly on the strawberry panic subplots which I've never watched or read so that's probably why I found them slow. And even though the ending was a little cheesy (including how Jaden defeated Zorc) but the cheese was needed after the drama in the story and sort of gave a deeper meaning to the "dull" parts. I mean this spoke to me on some levels since I know heartbreak sucks worse than Zorc's strange dragon penis and further reminded me that things end up being ok, sometimes in unexpected ways. Thanks for making this now I'm gonna benge read the sequel...after I sleep of course.
Net Neutrality chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I love fanfics like this. Mixing yugioh with a romantic series that has nothing to do with action. The sharper the contrast, the better a recipe for awesome. Throwing in a kickass young boy protagonist into Astraea and having him interact with the main characters of strawberry panic was a great idea. I just wish you had incorporated more of Jaden's bro-sweet mannerisms, such him declaring "get your game on!"
Great chapter 25 . 4/6/2014
So cute! AND the evil Bakura was revived once more. I was hoping for more Jaden Alexis romance, but oh well, its really good. Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/13/2013
Cool story...
ShockWaveSweeper chapter 25 . 12/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kagehime-sama53 chapter 25 . 10/25/2013
My first thought when getting into this story was that I was that I thought Jaden would cross-dress while in the island. Although I was kind of sad (I'm weird that way) I liked the story. It was good! And yes I have seen Strawberry Panic, I may be a girl but stuff like this doesn't faze me. The plot was awesome and even if it's an early work it still holds up to your other Yu-Gi-Oh fics. Also I heard there is a sequel, I'm going to go read it. Man I hope maybe you can help me with my still-in-progress 5D's partial AU. Anyway great fic! And I like weird ideas, it makes the world interesting.
Rychan6 chapter 25 . 7/14/2012
the most epic story i have read so far
i love it
Sanokal chapter 25 . 5/28/2012
Hey, I just like Yako being involved. Yeah, Synchro monsters do sound like Yako's work. A pity we couldn't have seen that end duel and some JadenxAlexis, but, ah well.
Plain Weird chapter 25 . 3/11/2012
Congratulations for finishing!
ralf07 chapter 22 . 3/8/2012
To be honest i tend to avoid yuri or yaoi stories but your story plot and duel are to good that i cannot stop from reading this.
Plain Weird chapter 13 . 2/26/2012
There is not much development on the GX side of the plot, aside from a way to beat the Wicked Gods, and an invisible deadline courtesy of Banner, and the reveal that one of the Tenma brothers is behind this, which was obvious the moment the Wicked Eraser showed up.

I think this is understandable because of the Strawberry Panic subplots. Still, the pacing may be a bit slow. There is a large gap between the first Wicked God's appearance and the next one. I may be a bit too used to YGO's relatively faster pacing. Still, aside from that, everything is fine.
Plain Weird chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
Things are staring to get interesting here. Even if I am unfamiliar with Strawberry Panic!, this is still a good story. However, there are minor typos here and there.

"It is not image that wins the Etoile Tournament Momomi!" Shion shouted as she banged her fist against the table, startling her two fellow student council members. "It is skill, plane and simple, and Prince Amane has the skill to win!"

"plane" here should be plain instead.