Reviews for YuGiOh! GX: Strawberry Crisis
The Digger chapter 25 . 11/6/2016
This was a really nice way to wrap up the series. It was short, not much happened, but who's to say there's anything wrong with that? I only wish that Alexis showed up a lot sooner (Like I said, she would be perfectly suited for Spica), but it looks like there's much more of this Strawberry Panic x GX series, and I'm happy to read more.
The Digger chapter 24 . 11/6/2016
I gotta say, I laughed at the idea that Jaden was sent out to sleep in the tool shed while Nagisa and Shizuma spent the night together (It does raise the question of why Jaden was even invited to Shizuma's villa, but, eh, nitpicks...)

All and all, this was a pretty fun adventure, and a very well handled crossover of two of my favorite anime. I'm still bummed that this and the other related stories don't have more reviews, though :/
The Digger chapter 7 . 10/4/2016
I was interested to see how you'd handle Kaname, especially given her wildly differing personas between the anime and the manga. Her anime version mixed with Dark World? A perfect mix! :D Kinda makes me suspicious of Kaname, though...
The Digger chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
I was kind of surprised to find a Yugioh/Strawberry Panic crossover, but also very pleased :) I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees potential in a ygo yuri academy series.

I will say that there are some typos and other little things that may need cleaning up, but they're largely negligible.

Anyways, I really like the very fitting deck choices you've made with the characters, and I'm looking forward to seeing what each characters' deck might be.

I'm also getting interested in the story; why exactly DID Pegasus want to come here? And why he brought Jaden? Speaking of, I find Jaden's reactions to all that Astraea has to offer both fitting of the character, and quite amusing, especially with Yubel's input

Lastly, I just gotta say it: I can so easily picture Alexis fitting right in at Spica! :D I really hope she shows up later in the story (or, if not, one of the sequels to this story that I've seen?)
Alpha Espada chapter 25 . 8/6/2016
This story...I found myself liking it more and more even with the cheesy moments this story caught me and kept me till the end and even thought there are some things that don't click with me I do like this story and I had a blast from beginning to end. One thing that did bug me a little is the last duel being 3 to 5 turns and then go for an OTK but I'll let it go since most of the duels were great, I'll probably read this again in the near future. Thank you for making this story, truly it was worth the time.

8/10 :)
W-FangMetal chapter 10 . 6/23/2016
My connection is bad so I decided to use my cellphone. The story is going great, but there are a couple of mistakes you made.

The first mistake was the word "except". You mistook it for "accept". The word "except" means not included. The word "accept" means receive (or take an offer).

The second mistake was Flame Wingman's effect. When it destroys a monster by battle, the opponent takes damage equal to the destroyed monster's ORIGINAL ATK points, not its current Atk when it has power-up cards like Black Pendant.

I know this story was four years ago, maybe you could fix them sometimes.
W-FangMetal chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
A crossover between Yugioh and Strawberry Panic? Did not expect that. But very interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
I can't wait to see him use his other masked heroes like Goka, Dian, Dark Law, Anki, Divine Wind, Blast, Koga, and Acid along with the other cards used to summon Masked Heroes. I also hope we can see him utilize Winged Kuriboh LV 9.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
Going by her personality and behaviors from the SP wiki I thought she'd be using a deck that is are a little more conservative.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/2/2016
No you couldn't have worked the Destiny heroes in Shizuma's deck because Aster has the only ones and they were never released.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/2/2016
This is actually really good
Nightshade McArthur chapter 24 . 12/23/2015
The description of the hero heart sword sounds very similar in appearance to the physical incarnation of the Sword card in the anime Cardcaptor Sakura, except the wings on that one were white
SuperSaiyanGod53 chapter 25 . 8/4/2015
Wow I'm amazed this story doesn't have more reviews this is good stuff! I'll admit this wasn't your best work since their were some dull parts but that was mostly on the strawberry panic subplots which I've never watched or read so that's probably why I found them slow. And even though the ending was a little cheesy (including how Jaden defeated Zorc) but the cheese was needed after the drama in the story and sort of gave a deeper meaning to the "dull" parts. I mean this spoke to me on some levels since I know heartbreak sucks worse than Zorc's strange dragon penis and further reminded me that things end up being ok, sometimes in unexpected ways. Thanks for making this now I'm gonna benge read the sequel...after I sleep of course.
Net Neutrality chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I love fanfics like this. Mixing yugioh with a romantic series that has nothing to do with action. The sharper the contrast, the better a recipe for awesome. Throwing in a kickass young boy protagonist into Astraea and having him interact with the main characters of strawberry panic was a great idea. I just wish you had incorporated more of Jaden's bro-sweet mannerisms, such him declaring "get your game on!"
Great chapter 25 . 4/6/2014
So cute! AND the evil Bakura was revived once more. I was hoping for more Jaden Alexis romance, but oh well, its really good. Looking forward to more!