Reviews for Lean On Me
Bookjunkie41 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Ahhh! Great story ! Really love Kate's relationship with the boys! Could actually see this in my mind as I read and it brought tears to my eyes! Your family really is who u make it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Do another chapter this story is amazing
SibOlga chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Love it. Completely. I felt a little dizzy while reading, it was just so real. "These were her boys" - oh gosh, it's so beautiful. Thank you)
firtree chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
loved it! a perfectly balanced mix of fluff and angst. heavy and light at the same time - not everyone can pull it off so seamlessly, but you did. well done!
your.secret.is.safe.with.me chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This is so beautiful. I love their relationship. :D
BBennett chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
She took a shuddering breath and squeezed her eyes shut, trying to keep the emotions at bay. It didn't work, and they slipped out from the corners of her eyes without her permission.

Beautiful two lines. Loved this.
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Loved it :)
MHoles chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
OMG absolutely love it. People should write more about the friendship these three have
DarkRedWillow chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
wow, you're right, it would be so perfect/amazing if we'd get to witness more moments like that on Castle...awesome story, very moving!
Van Inactive chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This was wonderful. A love story that doesn't center on Castle and Beckett. Love it :).
hug-me chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Oh wow, i just love this. I have always loved the sibling relationship between these three and this story just encapsulates it beautifully. Thank you for a great read:)
mary chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
OUTSTANDING. I was crying at the end of this - you write the Beckett/Esposito/Ryan dynamic really well. They really are a family unit - and the small use of Castle was done well too. I hope you write more fic soon focusing on this specific dynamic. Super work!
marsbarr chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I don't know why I didn't read this before! My heart! It has been touched and warmed. I seriously loved this.
Million moments chapter 1 . 2/5/2012