Reviews for Where We Belong
Sincerelysnape chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
This is so adorable! Oh my goodness, thank you so much for finishing it! I love it so so much! I'm going to go read Stranded now! )
Briannaunderwood21 chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
I loved this story!
GuiltyBystanders chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
I feel so loved. You went above and beyond what I imagined when I made my suggestion. I loved the ending too. I'll make sure I stay tuned for those one shots! Hugs and Butterfly Kisses, your Draco.
GuiltyBystanders chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I liked the first one but this one is even better!
GuiltyBystanders chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
This is actually a review about the next chapter, but I already reviewed it, so it wouldn't let me post another review. You should have a scene where the team talks about Up and Taz after Up and Taz leave the restaurant. You could have February talk about what she saw and her conversations with Taz, she would be a little tipsy so she probably couldn't keep a secret anyway, and Megagirl could say what was on Taz's emotion scan. Keep up the amazing work!
GuiltyBystanders chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
Write more of this and Stranded! They are both incredible!
GuiltyBystanders chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
I love this! I know I was nagging you to write one of your other fics, but keep writing this one too!
the-painted-miao chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
yay :DD
Starkidtheatregeek chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWW AWWWWWWWWW AWWWWWWWWWWW AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Guest chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
brilliant chapter :) all i can say is, its about bloody time!
the only thing i'll say is you need to read over it because you've posted a bit in the middle twice so its a bit jumbled up and that will definitely need changing, read over it and you'll understand what i mean. anyway cant wait for the next chapter 3
HP2011 chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
Naw I love that Up's room number spells out 'Taz'. And that kiss was too cute :)
Briannaunderwood21 chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
Please update both stranded and this one much more often I am in love with your stories
Take a walk off my knife chapter 11 . 10/2/2012
Omdwg! I care of you update! Please update soon! Btw so glad you got back up from your dark time! Love this story can't wait for you to update
Hugs and butterfly kisses
Takeawalk
justslightlyobssessed chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
we care! i dont usually review things but ive really missed this story i love it!
can't imagine taz in a dress though no matter how hard i try
Starkidtheatregeek chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
So good! I love how Taz woke them up! Also, no matter what you think, I will always get excited when this fic updates.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »