Reviews for The Legend of Spyro Hybrid
dr.buttocks chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
i am able to create better story with my butt
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
Please make the next chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
Please make the next chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
Please make the next chapter, ASAP.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
This is a great story so far just waiting for you to finish the dang thing come on man
dragon outcast chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
._. Seems legit

Great work have been waiting a while for an update and can say you have delivered
MurasakiKuroAkai chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
Interesting chapter, it's always nice to do a goood deed. Though I think 9 foot tall human female is a little too big for human standards. It's great to read more of this story, so I'll look forward to the next chapter.
Joey chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
DAMN IT! Update "TLOS; Hybred" already! I've been waiting for a month now, for Christ's sake.
Darkfire Dragon28 chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Great chapter as always. I just have one issue; the "throwing stars". That isn't their real name. Properly they are called shuriken, and were a weapon used by ninja. Shuriken came in a variety of shapes and sizes, including what you called throwing stars. Just a random piece of information that, while it may bug me, probably would be overlooked or ignored by most people.
dragon outcast chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Aww yea this is awesome action for everybody

Kind regards dragon outcast
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
if your still acepting ocs then cheak out my brothers page his name is fusrodafus and this stroy is awesome
Guest chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Amesome. Next chapter, please
Unknown chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Am I the only one that thinks that "The First" is the Guardian of Gravity?
Anyway, I cannot wait for the next chapter, keep it up, this story is getting good and please, someone answer this question.

Thank You.
Eclipse the Dragonoid chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
*begin thinking of what coulda happened to the gravity dragons* hmmmm... well... yes... thats likely true... I'VE GOT IT! went too high with gravity ability?
MurasakiKuroAkai chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
Interesting touch by adding other animal species. Introducing dragons to advanced technology would always make others curious as Volteer just to see how it will go. Despite a few grammar errors I'm still looking forward to the next chapter.