Reviews for World's End Dancehall
XxRadCouplexX chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
I really really liked this
It was really sad, and I really liked the ending
I just think it would've had a better emotional reaction if there was more plot development, like if the story was a bit longer in each chapter, more dealings with the bullies, maybe how they (Rin/Len) met
In chapter one (I think) Len had said he would never die if he had Rin
But in chapter three, he killed himself
It's okay to contradict yourself but maybe do more plot and character development and stuff like that
But other than that, it was a great story.
S.A.D.L.I.A.R chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
I think I am to.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
*sniff* this is so sad and what made it worse 4 me was tht i was listening 2 tht song while reading this...great story by the way keep up the good work!
libra-xx chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
th- that was s-so sad. i almost cried. and all my friends know i'm not good at crying
alkshdkjsagfaskjgfxjhdfjhfgdhs chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
Very tragic. Really. You know if you commit suicide, you can't go into Heaven? Just a little trivia from a Christian.

Anyways...I've read waaaaaaaaaaay sadder deaths/stories, I'm afraid xD Try "until the last breath" for example, it's so...touching.

Anyways, I've loved this one so far ;V Is this the end now?
Vocaloid302 chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Not much haz happened... Hmph
Vocaloid302 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Reason to keep... Wait so len saying dat if rin wast there he'd kill himself? O umm... O my
Kiseki-tan chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
It's very short, but seems nice! Some things seemed off though.

Rin says "You're amazing. Don't let anyone tell you that you're not." But no one actually said anything mean to Len.

Also, the bullying seems a bit unreal; stuff like that mostly happens in movies and such. Verbal bullying is much more common. It was cyberbullying in the song, too, but I'm assuming you just don't like writing about that.

I hope you're not offended by the criticism, cuz I'm only trying to help. Please update soon
alkshdkjsagfaskjgfxjhdfjhfgdhs chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This could turn out pretty nice...I lvoe the song btw.