Reviews for Far Away
orangestorange chapter 1 . 6/25
Love that noll funeral part!
miaakiayuawa45 chapter 5 . 4/25
I loved it, it was a great story. Also can you please send me the novel.
mutemuia chapter 5 . 8/12/2016
Amazing story, full of emotions.
Darkness7913 chapter 5 . 7/22/2016
So Kawaii! Just a question! I thought Naru's psychometry can be controlled like in his will and not just flow like that? Well who cares! As long as it's a NaruxMai!
Wolfxlover95 chapter 5 . 4/5/2016
Alright, I loved this one
Tarawiel chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
Loved it! Deep and subtle 3
One with the Wind chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
Absolutely perfect. I just wish there was more!
Zanataya chapter 5 . 3/19/2015
this story was very well written. good job. i really enjoyed it and the way it went along.
StormDragonfly chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
Very moving. Thank you.
dearheadlights chapter 5 . 1/1/2015
An honestly lovely and deftly handled story-this is one of my favorites in the fandom, to be sure. The control of tone and pace, the delicate interactions between characters, all of it is beautifully done. I really hope to read more from you, especially if you were to tackle one from the perspective of Naru; I think you have the restraint and finesse to do that characterization justice. Either way, having you contribute this (and your newest Ghost Hunt fic) to the fandom is amazing in its own right.

Thank you for writing this-I'm so happy to be able to read it.

Em
Melody Bellerose chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I love how you kept the characters in their personalities and used metaphors and gestures to symbolize Naru's feelings while Mai's feels has always been up front and in your face. This story portrays a way in them getting together while still being themselves and worrying about things they SHOULD worry about, in stead of something happening such as those horrible 'rape' fantasies between Mai and Naru. We all know Naru would never do that.

Anyway. I absolutely loved it and I've read it quite a few times. My favorite part (even though this may be a little pervertted) was the sex scene. It was so realistic considering how you portrayed them.

You're an excillent writer, doll.
Snavej chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
I loved the idea that Naru was so effected by touching people, it wasn't something I'd really thought of before! Really good :)
Rycans chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
You know, it's really sweet!
It's not like another M rate fiction, with have highlight in "sex" "rape" and other..
Just like I imagine for the first time about Naru's react when Mai's make move on him..
Oh God, I really LOVE it!
AvidReaderCoffeeDrinker chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Love it love it love it! Great job :) I'd never thought of his ability fitting in so well- it made a way for Masako to give up on him, but with her hopeful in her love life, and a reason for why he is so hesitant to make a move on Mai when he clearly cares deeply for her. 3 Anyways, by far, one of my favourite Mai/Naru fics. I like his version of a proposal too- it felt right.
surfgecko chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Best NaruxMai fanfic I've read... and reread, and reread. 'Nuf said!