Reviews for Far Away
Zanataya chapter 5 . 3/19
this story was very well written. good job. i really enjoyed it and the way it went along.
StormDragonfly chapter 5 . 1/3
Very moving. Thank you.
dearheadlights chapter 5 . 1/1
An honestly lovely and deftly handled story-this is one of my favorites in the fandom, to be sure. The control of tone and pace, the delicate interactions between characters, all of it is beautifully done. I really hope to read more from you, especially if you were to tackle one from the perspective of Naru; I think you have the restraint and finesse to do that characterization justice. Either way, having you contribute this (and your newest Ghost Hunt fic) to the fandom is amazing in its own right.

Thank you for writing this-I'm so happy to be able to read it.

Em
Melody Bellerose chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I love how you kept the characters in their personalities and used metaphors and gestures to symbolize Naru's feelings while Mai's feels has always been up front and in your face. This story portrays a way in them getting together while still being themselves and worrying about things they SHOULD worry about, in stead of something happening such as those horrible 'rape' fantasies between Mai and Naru. We all know Naru would never do that.

Anyway. I absolutely loved it and I've read it quite a few times. My favorite part (even though this may be a little pervertted) was the sex scene. It was so realistic considering how you portrayed them.

You're an excillent writer, doll.
Snavej chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
I loved the idea that Naru was so effected by touching people, it wasn't something I'd really thought of before! Really good :)
Rycans chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
You know, it's really sweet!
It's not like another M rate fiction, with have highlight in "sex" "rape" and other..
Just like I imagine for the first time about Naru's react when Mai's make move on him..
Oh God, I really LOVE it!
Adventure Skyward Girl chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Love it love it love it! Great job :) I'd never thought of his ability fitting in so well- it made a way for Masako to give up on him, but with her hopeful in her love life, and a reason for why he is so hesitant to make a move on Mai when he clearly cares deeply for her. 3 Anyways, by far, one of my favourite Mai/Naru fics. I like his version of a proposal too- it felt right.
surfgecko chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Best NaruxMai fanfic I've read... and reread, and reread. 'Nuf said!
Miss Snazzy chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
Aww. The extending hand. A typically innocuous gesture that is a perfect representation of Naru's feelings...
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
I wonder if he'll see himself in Mai's future. It's interesting to see Naru's psychometry explored. I hadn't read a story that took that into account until now...kudos to you. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Another good chapter.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Good chapter. )
archangelBBQ chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Best ending ever! If before my heart was breaking, it's on the mend now. Thank you for sharing this lovely story with us.
archangelBBQ chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
This is really beautifully written. I love your characterizations of Naru and Mai, and all the little details that come forth over the story. The relationship between them is just so... so heartbreaking, just as Naru is himself, in every sense that he can be. I love that line, "[he] was not as far away as he appeared to be." Really, really lovely.
Yumemi Sayaka chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
i'm actuallly re-reading this, and i still love it, i love how you potrayed them, they don't seem OOC at all. and it was cute. hope that you write more.. now i'm off to stalk your other account :p thanks for writing this and hope to see more NaruMai from you :) 3
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »