Reviews for Roommates
Ttthhaat waaass. Aaawesssommee

Not wemma anything but wemma

Please let's stick to klaine ,please love
I loved this fan fiction and how you turned the characters around completely and made Blaine a bad boy I reallllly hope that you can finish this in the future I will be one of your first readers!
zantasia66 chapter 28 . 11/5/2014
Thanks. I'm all caught up.
I'm a big fan of "ride". It's definitely my favorite too. But i wouldn't belittle this piece. Although it can be a little too intense for me at times you have a great story line. By intense i mean that the arguments are so damn realistic that I get upset like as if I were Kurt. LOL. After each of those scenes I had to take a break and regroup. Silly I know but it just shows me that you are my kind of writer because you can elicit such strong emotions from me. I really look forward to reading the rewrite and hope that you'll agree to add to the story. Blaine as a model...YES! He's so freakin' hot. *swoon
zantasia66 chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
PLEASE DON'T DELETE! I read that you were planning to delete abandoned stories but please wait. I'm working my way through them. They are honestly all very good. Please give me another week or two. Please?!
kay-kw33n chapter 28 . 8/18/2014
Why abandon this? I read the two stories and you can work on the two please.
littlefetta chapter 28 . 7/16/2014
This is GOLD!
Sweetheartt chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I love this story and am sad it has been abandoned (though a work in progress) because the storyline was amazing. Each character had depth and were very real. Thank you for writing this and please do not take it down because I think I would cry. I'm going to be following the rewrite of it. Hopefully I will love it even more than this one. Thank you again for being an amazing author.
Lancki chapter 28 . 6/24/2014
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Even unfinished, the story is one of my favorite!)))
makally22 chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
I have started to read this story again and I must say that I never tore of doing an even more now that you're writing more chapters. I loved this story is beautiful as everything you write.
ccmarie chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Please don't delete this story. Its amazing and i want to re-read it at some point. You are definitely my favorite fan fiction writer!
Lancki chapter 28 . 6/19/2014
I love this story!Thank you!:) I reread it several times. Very sad that I can not read it again. I'll miss this story)
SO-GoooooooooD chapter 28 . 6/19/2014
shit this is GOOOOOD. i would say keep updating soon but i just want a gemini update so love you honey :) and yes update this too when ever you have the time :*
MyOneTrueLove21 chapter 28 . 6/17/2014
You're really going to delete it? Why? It's a great fanfic, one of my fav :/

PD: I love your fanfics, you're amazing
Guest chapter 28 . 6/17/2014
OMG why do u do this it's not fair the story was goin so god I mean Blaine and Santana as models Kurt and sebastian as directors it was perfect and then u decide to not finish the story this is not fair for the readers who actually took the time to read this I mean you have great talent why didn't you finish the story I'm am so upset I wish u can read this and atleast give some sort of ex
Guest chapter 20 . 5/22/2014
Please no anything except wemma that will make go to sleep for eternity