Reviews for Set the World on Fire
ShinobiCorn chapter 1 . 8/28
about to read for the third time. probably my favorite fanfiction ever.
ForHonor chapter 1 . 7/24
Still an awesome story! Really glad you shared it with us.
lordsnix chapter 14 . 4/30
Hi ! I just finish reading STWOF for the second time and i remember why i love it so much. I'm french, so sorry for the bad English. I just want to say that the first fic i read was "lake hope" and even if i was strugling to understand, I finish it because it was sooo good ! Thanks to you and many great Writer i improve a lot. "Matchmakers" is really awesome and make me laugh a lot ! It's amazing and i really hope we'll see some of your work again. I hope you're doing well, and again, thank you very much for your talent.
s chapter 9 . 12/7/2016
this chapter made me cry a lot, but i think it's perfect and thank you so much for writing it
thisisanusername chapter 13 . 6/16/2016
Well, ended up here again haha. I love this story, it's one of my favorites. Sending love from Argentina!
naya12naya chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Beautiful! Everything was crafted so beautifully from the relationships to conflict and solutions and it all being completed so wonderfully, love this fic and love your writing. Definetly reading Matchmakers!
ComeasUR chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I've read only a couple of chapters but i can say that it's absolutely more than i expected. It's the most realistic one i've ever read and make use of original character's personality well. So Thank you for sharing and I hope you continue to update sequel.
dailyinspiration chapter 14 . 4/29/2015
Oh damn, I'm going to reread this story again, i don't mind tho, this fic is amazing, I'm super excited for the sequel
Guest chapter 14 . 4/23/2015
This was a great story. I'll be sure to read Matchmakers, too
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2015
This story is funny. I love Rachel, Kurt and Santana's relationship so far
Katie chapter 14 . 3/27/2015
OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE WRITING ANOTHER FIC! SET THE WORLD ON FIRE IS EASILY IN THE TOP FIVE BEST BRITTANA FICS EVER I LOVE YOU
Guest chapter 14 . 3/25/2015
Omfg! I am soooo excited for this sequel!
Kali-blue chapter 14 . 3/22/2015
I guess I'm following you since I already read the story. I liked what you've done so far even if have a love hate relationship with glee at the point. A snarky Santana and effervescent Brittnay is still enjoyable especially when Kurt and Rachel enjoy a shorter stick. Cheers, Kali
Samfunez chapter 14 . 3/21/2015
Yaaaaaaaay! I'm so excited, this was one of my favorite stories, it was so funny and I'm so excited!
LiveLaughLove312 chapter 14 . 3/21/2015
damn it I'm going to reread this story again lol
1,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »