Reviews for Set the World on Fire
ComeasUR chapter 1 . 6/17
I've read only a couple of chapters but i can say that it's absolutely more than i expected. It's the most realistic one i've ever read and make use of original character's personality well. So Thank you for sharing and I hope you continue to update sequel.
dailyinspiration chapter 14 . 4/29
Oh damn, I'm going to reread this story again, i don't mind tho, this fic is amazing, I'm super excited for the sequel
This was a great story. I'll be sure to read Matchmakers, too
This story is funny. I love Rachel, Kurt and Santana's relationship so far
Katie chapter 14 . 3/27
OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE WRITING ANOTHER FIC! SET THE WORLD ON FIRE IS EASILY IN THE TOP FIVE BEST BRITTANA FICS EVER I LOVE YOU
Omfg! I am soooo excited for this sequel!
Kali-blue chapter 14 . 3/22
I guess I'm following you since I already read the story. I liked what you've done so far even if have a love hate relationship with glee at the point. A snarky Santana and effervescent Brittnay is still enjoyable especially when Kurt and Rachel enjoy a shorter stick. Cheers, Kali
Samfunez chapter 14 . 3/21
Yaaaaaaaay! I'm so excited, this was one of my favorite stories, it was so funny and I'm so excited!
LiveLaughLove312 chapter 14 . 3/21
damn it I'm going to reread this story again lol
brittanagleek25 chapter 14 . 3/21
Oh my God! I'm so ready for this sequel easily one of my FAVORITE Fanfics of all time! I'm so excited!
lady-landslide chapter 14 . 3/21
Don't worry no one left the ship welcome back
lg4az chapter 14 . 3/21
You cannot fathom the absolute giddiness I am feeling right now. You are one of my absolute favorite glee authors, so having you venture back into this insane fandom is incredible and truly appreciated.
Thank You and I so look forward to this adventure I'm about to take.
NayaHeMoFan chapter 14 . 3/21
maizcorn chapter 1 . 3/8
Lol. I like in character they all are.
Kajol93 chapter 13 . 1/6
For the past 2weeks now I've been on a Brittana high. Only been watching goee for about a year now. Recently I decided to rewatch the series to prepare for the new one. From the start Ive loved Santana...and I loved Brittany. Seperatly though. It wasn't until this time around I realized the connection and chemistry between them. In the last week Ive read alot of stories on here but this one...had to be the best. I honestly felt like I was read the script for a season of glee. You stayed true literally to everyone character. Ive been reading fanfiction for about 7yrs now and this is the most accurate I've ever seen characters written. For that I think your writing is phenomenal. You didn't leave anything unaswered. I thought you covered everything nicely from beginning to end. I have no complaints. The Pezberry relationship is something else I love. I think from the start aive always love there friendship even when it wasn't one. I for one was very happy and quite impressed with how you freaking summed up there friendship. They love eavh other and sometimes it seems like something more but honestly if your gay and your bestfriend isn't thats more than likely how the relationship would go. And realistically the significant other would feel a little threatened at first. I thought you explained that awesomely having Brittany put out why she wasn't jealous of mille because she knew she didn't mean anything vs rachel who meant something to santana. Im rambling. Dahhhh this story was just so great. Normally oddly I don't even review or if I do its like a sentence or two, but this story moved me so much. Dude your an awesome writer. No complaints here kep it up and thanks!
1,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »