Reviews for The End?
Sequal?
mw chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
Loved it, Watson whump!
Deanadelyon chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
This is really quite good! John and Sherlock are such children, it's ridiculous. Quite true to character, really.
Nice work.

Cheers,
*B)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
amazing
42Mulder chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
This do not need to be " the end " : )
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
I would love to see this continue or a sequel. Let's see the case they are working and what happened to Moriarty.

Great job!
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
UGH! Dang it! Poor Holmes.
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
I've been catching up reading your story and I've enjoyed it immensely.

This could be an incredibly bad idea on Mary's part. Ultimatums almost always backfire. It doesn't matter whether or not he chooses her over Holmes, the choice will taint and ruin her relationship with her husband. He'll grow to resent her for it, particularly if Holmes gets hurt and he wasn't there.

Plus she knew what she was getting into when she married him. Its not like she can claim ignorance. I hate people who do this. They get involved with someone and then demand they change something in their life, that they knew was there to start with.

And last, just because he's not with Holmes doesn't mean he won't get hurt. He's made alot of enemies over the decade and just because he's "quit" doesn't mean they will stop coming after him.
charlock221 chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
I'm really enjoying your story, and I can't wait for the next update. Keep up the good work!
theselittlethings chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
This whole story is so Amazing! I love it!
The Thinking Woman chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
Great dialogue again - well done!

Poor Holmes, he doesn't take rejection well, does he? And poor Watson's going to need to summon every ounce of patience to deal with this one. I am wondering what brought him back to Baker Street? I imagine we will find out soon!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

MM
42Mulder chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
Thats a cool idea , making Mrs Hudson slap Watson : )

I first thought it was Holmes in disguise . . .

And now Ive to wait for the next chapter and hope that Watson does not go away . . .
Pips Inkwell chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
This was a great, I love the dialogue, it was funny but sad at the same time. Im sure Holmes would make a very infuriating drunk! I think its more likely he would have turned to a different kind of bottle in a situation like, lots of people have covered that ground and this is more original. Im wondering whats going to snap him back out of it and how Watson is going to get around Mary's selfish ultimatum, looking forward to the next chapter :)
marypussycat79 chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
ç_ç

How sad is this story... but it's great...

I hope you'll find a way to save Watson and Holmes both...