Reviews for Logan's 17th
Kate chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Best B-day story I Have read.
jamesmaslowlover chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
I love it, really good. :D
Alli loves Joey Logano chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
wow that was great i think that you should do a series of one-shots involiving the summery as in Logans a slut...each chapter shoulf be a one-shot that would be awesome...keep up the great work...thank you
BigTimeHannah chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
This is surprisingly good
Xbigtimerusherx chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
OMG!

More3 please tellme theres- another one!
Leviosa0812 chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Oh my god! That was so good! I absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for writing my request. I really hope you'll make a third chapter of this!
Jocci22 chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
More plz!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
you need to do anotyer chapter about Logan, Kendall, James, Carlos and Chris I would love that this is really well written and I think you should do a couple more chapters and add some Kames in there pleaseeeeee :)

rawbbles chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
ohmygod. i have no words for this chapter. just imagining the scene that i just read is just crazy. when Carlos showed Logan his phone, and the picture on it was described, i was just speechless. i'm loving cockslut!Logan. it's the best. you should make one more chapter with the Chris guy fcking Logan, and the other guys join in. ohmygod. that would totes be pretty great. ahaha. anyway, great chapter. i can't wait to read what happens next. keep it up, and update soon! :)
Newbie-0.0Q chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
I can't think of anything else to say except this: wow...xD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
update really soon please :) i want to kniw what happens with logan
Leviosa0812 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Oh! I love it! I can't believe you actually did something with my request! Thank you and I hope you update soon!
rawbbles chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
ohmygod. manwhore!Logan is so good. the things you made him do before he turned 17 are fricken crazy. i don't think i've ever read anything like this. anyway, i can't wait to see what you're going to make him do next. i know it's going to be good though. it was such a good chapter. keep it up, and update soon! :)
PockyPand4 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Hurray, I really like this.

Or rather where its going.
Titled Heart chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Oh wow. You really have a way with words. Phew. And I'm amazed at just how well written the smut is, so hard to find that lately. So thank you so much. I really hope you're being legit about updating soon. I really can't wait. Good job.