Reviews for Something Like Love
Please, update!
G2g chapter 8 . 6/22
This is a wonderful story. I truly wish that you would continue it for us. I am interested in how you plan to develop the plot, and would happily read all fifty something chapters!
Tamani chapter 1 . 1/9
totally think the person that neji should kill is naruto. He totally denied hina.
megingjoro chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
It would be terrible of me (or anyone really) to pressure you but it would be great if you finish this.

It's nice to read and an incredible story.
samy.reales1 chapter 8 . 9/11/2014
E assim acabou?! Quando estava fica do otimo?! Please go on...
Luiza M chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Well... i read all 8 chapter of your Gaahina and loved all of them, i was considering making myself one, but you have done more then i could expected of me until now, for sure i will look for your books in the future. I have to say that although I had liked the fact that you wanted to show more mature characters, I thought you overreacted when made Hinata not be a virgin anymore, maybe it was better to have worked a bit in the discovery of sexuality with Gaara.
Far as i have read, i understand that Hinata still suffers from the unique love she had (Naruto, that I think she never slept with), and when you put Kiba in the middle, it became a little odd, it would be more exciting if it was something new to deal with Gaara, but it's just my opinion, (i still want the lemon **). Anyway i became very pleased to spend my time reading this, and i have to thank you for this awesome work that you are doing, I hope see more.

obs: Sorry for my english, i'm learning yet ;D
Carol Zoldik chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
UPDATE UPDATE PLEASEEEEE
I AM DIEEEEEEEEE
UPDATEEEEEEEEE
Guest chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
This is a great fic, I really really hope that you find time to finish it one day.
AnimeRose93 chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Why hasn't this been updated? I forgot I've read this story already but I couldn't help reading it again!
xxLuna chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Wow, I haven't read anything on in the longest time. And this is a great read, especially since I've been on a reading hiatus. I quite like this story and I'm quite sad that I haven't actually bothered with checking out what's new on before. I would have love to read this when you were updating. But I see now that you haven't updated in over a year. But, I do hope you'll continue. Be it from a week to a year from now, I'll be waiting.
KaosKaos chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
I love it! Please write more, you have me hocked onto the story, and thats really hard to do!
snowkatl chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
PLZ PLZ!
I love this fic! If you can please update!
WolfieANNE chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
Waaahhh *O* The chapter was awesome :)

I'm not going to pressure you into updating, take your time.
RainbowElephant101 chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
I love this story! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
kiuna'yukina chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
Oh Gaara is just adorable. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up!