Reviews for The Blood's Desire
Guest chapter 21 . 7/15/2012
Wow, hot chapter, enjoying reading this story too. Two great stories, love them both, more please. Thank you for the update. Regards.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 21 . 7/15/2012
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! HOPE SO AND CAN'T WAIT! :) :D 3 :) :)
Miss Rune chapter 21 . 7/15/2012
YES! Things didn't turn out as terribly as I feared ;) I'm slightly nervous as to what Nadir, Meg and Raoul are planning for Erik's destruction...
Clara D chapter 21 . 7/15/2012
My favorite chapter so far!
PhantomFan01 chapter 21 . 7/15/2012
Dun dun dun! Raoul isn't going to be too happy about that :/ Can't wait for the next instalment :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
Thank you for the update, more please. Regards.
Ailovec chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
I wonder how he's going to react to that... Update soon! (:
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
love this story and chapter so far! hoping to read more of this story later! hope so and can't wait! :D 3 :)
Torry-Riddle chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
OOOO...YAY! I never thought Meg would actually tell Christine but she has and in typical fashion she wasn't believed, although she's quite adorable when she's talking to herself like that.

Waiting for the next chapter!

P.S. Why is Van Helsing ok with Erik?
PhantomFan01 chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
Dun dun dun! Erik won't like you for that and curiosity killed the cat :) Can't wait for the next instalment :)
Miss Rune chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
Yep, Christine is DEFINETLY dead 0_o
Guest chapter 19 . 7/6/2012
NEED MORE HURRY UPDATE you left us hanging by our last pinky finger on a clif write more please :D
Guest chapter 19 . 7/1/2012
Great story please hurry and update :)
Miss Rune chapter 19 . 7/1/2012
Danmn u Erik! U are going to kill her!
PhantomFan01 chapter 19 . 7/1/2012
OMG! Did he just do what I thought he did? He bit her didn't he? Can't wait for the next instalment :D
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »