Reviews for Walk The Line: Season Two
Bruteaous chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Awww, I really, really like this series. It is nice to see something Faith centric that keeps everyone else involved and also includes enticing villains and original characters. So, more soon?
Osiris08 chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Really hope you plan to update this story soon - it's too good to leave unfinished !
crisangel chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
INTERESTING!

Now you gotta crank out another chapter cuz I'm dying to see what's next!
RedLinen19 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Hot DAMN! I am so freaking floored over this story :) Ooo I wanna run around like an airplane just from the excitement! And maybe because of the sugar I ate while reading this. Still...
crisangel chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
So is this show on hiatus or has it been cancelled? Was it on FOX?!

Seriously, I love all your writing, but this one is really fun and with great cliffhangers. Can't wait to see what happens next!

(Also? Give Andrew a potential love interest. He almost never gets one in these stories, but I think he's adorable and could use someone to appreciate his geeky awesomeness!)
Mr. Zee Zombie chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I'm enjoying the story so far and I really think you should continue. I'll beg if it helps. Don't be discouraged by the lack of reviews.

The relationship between Faith and Buffy is pretty strong but despite the fact that Buffy has changed, I can still feel her determination to find out what's wrong with Faith before Faith crashes. I can't really say she should be more persistant but I know pretty well that if it was my girlfriend, I'd do the same. Wait until she was ready to talk to me. Spend time with her whenever she needs me. I like how Buffy is still responsible but deep down, she wants to just stay, give in to her girlfriend's pleas. I gotta say, I'm enjoying this way too much considering I'm writing a review at 20 past 5 in the morning. Anyways, pretty please continue? *Buffy pout*
Squeewockle chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I have to admit, I do like your snappy, witty style when it comes to writing fan fics. And you really like Faith as a character, it shows in the writing and it gives us so much more insight to her than the series ever did.

Stupid series. :(