Reviews for The Glasses Make the Agent
T-man626 chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
I love the idea of how those glasses work. Great job!
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Woo hoo! I looooovvvveeee this fic and your funny comic reference. I love how this played out, as nd even Myka's desperation to realization.. i loooove how the team worked together throughout this fic.. and I loved to see how intense, focused, and desperate Helena was in her pursuit of Myka. Thanks for sharing. Any plans to continue this?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Clark Kent's glasses! Very clever! And a shout out to Eureka as well! Yay! Now poor Myka still needs new glasses! More please? ;)
razmataz13drums chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Ah! This is cruel! You opulent go to a book shop and purchase half a book. It's really great the wait is killing me though :P
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
and could fence you into a corner quicker than you could say 'musketeers' - lol!

Yay a new chapter! Helena is going to feel soooo bad! Great job! More please?
ms17thst chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
So good to see another chapter for a most enjoyable story. Keep going ... and soon! Thanks.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Yay! So glad this got updated. More?
razmataz13drums chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Ooh intrigue! Where a brilliant story! Truly and honestly it has the perfect level of everything: humour, a tad of angst, love, family, friendship. Myka storming the warehouse is going to be pretty cool!
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
This is great so far. It's good to see HG and Pete bonding too. I can't wait to see how Myka resolves this :-)
Xenite chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Just recently found this story. Great read so far! Who knew glasses can be so dangerous! Please continue this story!
Ariel Hedgehog chapter 6 . 4/16/2012
Yay a new chapter! Would you believe that I thought of this story when I had to change my glasses recently? ;) Great chapter! I can't wait to see Myka trying to get into the warehouse. Keep going! :)
mynameisme91 chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
*pokes cheek* MORE! BECCCCAAAAA! MORE. please? PLEASE?
Anon chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
You really have to keep updating this story. It's great!
Ariel Hedgehog chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
I usually wait at night to read the new chapters of the fics I like but I couldn't wait all that time.

I need moooooore! I really really really want to know what's going to happen next.

Come on Myka it's the glasses! ;)
Mr.Hobgoblin chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
Now that i can actually read your story without an error page popping up i'm finding it really enjoyable. Keep it up!

Soaney