Reviews for Sarah and Chuck's PANTS
FlavahText chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
This is brilliant! Well written and emotionally packed... This is several cuts above the usual fare available in fan fiction and, satisfyingly, requires a knowledge of the show to have its greatest impact... I am beyond impressed!
Lonny J chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
This is the best alternate ending I've seen, just excellent. Thanks.
pb chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
I just finished watching Chuck on Netflix. I think what you wrote would have made an excellent final scene, I would have like the closure. Thanks.
Whiskeyflips chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
This was GREAT!
I like how in your universe, Sarah didn't instantaneously remember everything from the magic kiss - but she is giving Chuck an chance. I like the exploration of the PANTS box.
Sockface13 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I love this so much! Chuck is amazing and I love that you incorporated so much of the show into this and their personalities as well. Thank you for sharing this. :)
Jdmartin chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Newbie93, loved your story. Did not like how ths Chuck finale ended with "Kiss me". Much preferred yours. This was a happy ending for a great series!
Molotov chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This is great! A lovely post-finale fic.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I'm confused as to why the dialogue was in italics, but I really enjoyed the story nonetheless. Very sweet, and also I think a fairly good representation of what Chuck might have in his PANTS.

Very nice. :)
JasonStlyish chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This was so adorable and void filling, I thought i was going to cry.
guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
so beautiful!
Sophie Nobody chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Oh my soul. I'm such a huge fan of Chuck, and this was lovely! I love how the P.A.N.T.S played as flash items to Sarah (sort of) it is just perfect!
Purrum chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Yeah , I liked this one.
grandetiopaco chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Very good story. It makes me think of what else could have been in there?
s-david-m chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Lovely. Probably one of the only fics where Sarah speaks more than Chuck, and where Chuck says nothing at all!
ref51907 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I love this short little story. I can definitely see Chuck having kept all those items.

Erik