Reviews for Adventures Luna Never Had
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 11/25
I wonder why she would go after Draco when she twigged on him not being able to kill the Headmaster, only disarm it due to the Wand?
Best death of Snape and Draco ever!
YazzmenM chapter 2 . 11/24
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 11/23
And behold...the end times come when Hermione is cussing and not understanding what is happening.
LeeArt chapter 5 . 11/22
Hermione swore, nice one XD
Wondering if Luna could ask both Harry and Hermione to join the ranger, it would be much fun.
I think you should remove the Complete status because you have been updated this story from time to time.
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 11/19
Leave it to Luna for a middle of the night serenade to apologize.
This would have been a lot better if you had it happen in fourth year. Then it would have been hilarious. Now, it's kind of dumb because we have top believe Power Girl ignored Voldemort.
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 11/19
*lol* I wonder how many curse words was the basilisk saying, that Harry could understand thanks to being a parselmouth, over whatever Luna did to it before she went to rescue Harry. *lol*
Starfox5 chapter 4 . 11/18
Nice one. Romantic and funny, without drama.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 11/18
Now...I can see Luna as Kara...much more so than for that part than the current actress playing in the series.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/17
Somehow, I think Luna would be a Manchester fan...
Jonn Wolfe chapter 2 . 11/17
HAH! Loved this.
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 11/17
Luna as a T...I just can't see it with her personality.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 11/17
Unexpected...but at least Hermione is being kept honest by Luna.
LeeArt chapter 2 . 11/17
Hope you can come with more please, with Hermione and Harry along her, this team are more fun than having that useless ginger.
Wonder if you could collaborate them with team DC superheroes or even the Avengers team.