Reviews for I'll Always Have Your Back, Babe
cmend3z0221 chapter 4 . 6/17/2016
James's lawyer get him out of jail?
cmend3z0221 chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
James ever get out of jail or stay there forever? Logan go the station and bail him out?
cmend3z0221 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Logan will have problems at school, will they bully and hit him again? James come in again have his back when he needs him?
GureiFurubuster chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
U wrote last month so can u please finish this story I love it!
FancyPotatoFangirl chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
No... You're good. I was having so much fun reading that I didn't even notice those errors. I absolutly LOVE this story! Please keep updating. for the sake of a new-comer? Please? (Gets on knees and begs with puppy dog face).
ABC-BTR chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
Still love this story. :)

Honestly, if Jett lays a finger on Logan, I might have to break out a whip or something and take him down. No touchy Logan. Shay, this is still my favourite Jagan ever! Only reason I like that pairing is because of this story!

Keep up the good work!
Xbigtimerusherx chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Just pointing out that i love this story & when are u gonna write more?
-rockie:)
CrazyKAMESFan13 chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
awe so sweet and cute
Fangfan1 chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
Yay an update! This story is so great. Poor little Logie is so scared. I love all the scenes you do of James and Logan together. They're sooooooo cute!
Update soon
GemLeighXx chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
Lol. I got all excited 'cus I thought it was a new chapter -.-
jamesmaslowlover chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
Aww, they're so sweet! Update soon! :D
KEALY KAMES chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
This was to cute I loved it
rawbbles chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
ohmygod. i completely forgot to review chapter five. ahaha. anyway, i was way off. i thought they just wanted to get rid of James so they could have Logan for themselves, and not kill him. Jett's crazy for thinking about doing that. but wait, i thought Jett was part of James' gang? because in a previous chapter you wrote that they saw Troy in an alley, so James and Jett took him to the hospital. so was that a mistake or is it a completely different person? you also did the same thing with Camille. in the first chapter, you said she was Logan's best friend, but then you said she was his cousin. so i don't know who she's supposed to be. sometimes i get confused during this story, but i try and understand what's going on. ahaha. anyway, i love the promises they made each other. it's so cute. anyway, great chapter. i can't wait to see what will happen next. keep it up, and update soon! :)
InRealLifeJhype chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
I liked this chapter...i thought that it was cute :-) but i want Logan and James to not die or get in Jail or turn bad...I want them to be together forever :-) keep up the great work...thank you
p.s. This was way weird to read as my New favorite Paring in JETTGAN lol
nigelbtrlover24 chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
wtf is going on with jett. aww the jagan was so adorable in this chapter