Reviews for Root of Attraction
WolfPacFaan chapter 4 . 2/9
Oh I loved this story, it was absolutely beautiful. I'm bit upset that it was only four chapters, I would've like to see how Ludwig and Feliciano's relationship blossomed after Ludwig moved in with Feli.

Beautiful story.
sasuke140 chapter 4 . 1/25
This was just as amazing as More Than Attraction. I'm so glad I was able to read it.
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Awww, this was one if the cutest fics I've read in a long while. You did a wonderful job!
FireFox Vixen chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Love!
Raihannn chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
Dearest author, provide me your home address so I could book a flight right away to get to you and personally hug you and kiss you and whateves, throw roses even because this story is just wonderful and amazing and writing this over at the internet ain't even enough and heck, I'd do anything to say all of this personally to you! It's a very sweet, nice and adorable story and I could read this over and over again! This is the best GerIta AU I've read so far- and I hope to read more! Cheers to the author for such an amazing work!
ahappygoat chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
this was so adorably fluffy! my father was blind and i couldnt help but remembering him and grinning like an idiot the whole time reading this xD you have great story telling skills, and hope to stumble upon more of your works soon :P
OtakuofHorror chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
I loved this story so much. I love human versions of the Nations. They have everyday problems and it makes us relate to them a lot better. Sure I like that the Nation versions can't die, unless they are completely destroyed, and don't have to worry about becoming crippled in anyway. But that messes with the person factor. I love stories with Human and Auf Wiedersehen, Sweetheart by George deValier have truly been my favorite. This story was more fluffy and a lot shorter than deValier's story but both are just amazing and I'm gla I didnt have any feels killed while reading this. Point is I loved this story.
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Awww, this fanfic was so sweet! I love it!
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
*Sigh* So cute! I'm totally fangirling right now. Dogs and GerIta are such a perfect combination! Feli was such a sweetie in this story too, and Ludwig too, in his awkward way. Oh mein gosh, when he was like, 'I like wurst...it's thick German sausage', I just died. I've been laughing over it all day. Then later when Feli was like 'Oh! It's food!', I was laughing about it all over again. Really great story. Great job!
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Wow... This was an amazing fic. Most of the ones I read have horrible grammer or are just PWP (so annoying) but this one was really polished and surprisingly developed for only 4 chapters. I look forward to your other fanfictions!
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Yandere!Italy makes his appearance
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
The beginning was so damn cute! Feli's line in the kitchen, "Would you be more comfortable if I was naked, too?" had me crying with laughter. ANTONIO YOU ARE A GENUIS! This fanfiction places next to Auf Wiedersehen, Sweetheart in my GerIta fics, so it's reeeeally good! Fabulous job!
JazMint chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Your writing is amazing!
JazMint chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
SUPER long chapters! Just the way I like it
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
Beautiful. The best GerIta story I read so far. So unique. and I laughed because I have the same name as the dog. good job. :D