Reviews for Root of Attraction
Gilbert Prussia Bielschmidt chapter 4 . 9/22
Simply an amazing story, a work of art. Excellent job, you delivered this story masterfully.
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 4 . 8/11
Great fic :) Loved it.
Breathing in Poison chapter 4 . 8/3
Aww, this was so cute! I gotta admit, I've always wondered how Hetalia would have played out if Italy had turned out to be blind. It would have been interesting, for sure-but I fear that Ludwig's protective instinct would have bordered on overbearing XD The same goes with Lovino. Whenever Feli does anything bordering on risky, BAM, the hover patrol initiates. It's rather endearing, to tell you the truth. I rather liked your addition to it in this story.
Speaking of the fanfic, my only regret is that it wasn't longer. Which may seem a bit whiny of me-I know how it feels to type out long chapters of fanfiction, your fingers must be in terrible pain right now-but the way you wrote this AU was so captivating, I got hooked in right away. Makes me want to write Blind!GerIta now...hmm. This is going to be interesting. XD
But overall, a very great job, and I hope to see more of this in the future. Which is unlikely, I know, considering the fact that this story is nearly three years old now, but still...a girl can dream, can't she? XD
Ciao for now...
~Breathing in Poison
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 6/3
*laughs* yeah.. I can see Germany teaching his dog to fetch dog food from the store.
WolfPacFaan chapter 4 . 2/9
Oh I loved this story, it was absolutely beautiful. I'm bit upset that it was only four chapters, I would've like to see how Ludwig and Feliciano's relationship blossomed after Ludwig moved in with Feli.

Beautiful story.
sasuke140 chapter 4 . 1/25
This was just as amazing as More Than Attraction. I'm so glad I was able to read it.
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Awww, this was one if the cutest fics I've read in a long while. You did a wonderful job!
FireFox Vixen chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Raihannn chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
Dearest author, provide me your home address so I could book a flight right away to get to you and personally hug you and kiss you and whateves, throw roses even because this story is just wonderful and amazing and writing this over at the internet ain't even enough and heck, I'd do anything to say all of this personally to you! It's a very sweet, nice and adorable story and I could read this over and over again! This is the best GerIta AU I've read so far- and I hope to read more! Cheers to the author for such an amazing work!
ahappygoat chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
this was so adorably fluffy! my father was blind and i couldnt help but remembering him and grinning like an idiot the whole time reading this xD you have great story telling skills, and hope to stumble upon more of your works soon :P
OtakuofHorror chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
I loved this story so much. I love human versions of the Nations. They have everyday problems and it makes us relate to them a lot better. Sure I like that the Nation versions can't die, unless they are completely destroyed, and don't have to worry about becoming crippled in anyway. But that messes with the person factor. I love stories with Human and Auf Wiedersehen, Sweetheart by George deValier have truly been my favorite. This story was more fluffy and a lot shorter than deValier's story but both are just amazing and I'm gla I didnt have any feels killed while reading this. Point is I loved this story.
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Awww, this fanfic was so sweet! I love it!
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
*Sigh* So cute! I'm totally fangirling right now. Dogs and GerIta are such a perfect combination! Feli was such a sweetie in this story too, and Ludwig too, in his awkward way. Oh mein gosh, when he was like, 'I like's thick German sausage', I just died. I've been laughing over it all day. Then later when Feli was like 'Oh! It's food!', I was laughing about it all over again. Really great story. Great job!
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Wow... This was an amazing fic. Most of the ones I read have horrible grammer or are just PWP (so annoying) but this one was really polished and surprisingly developed for only 4 chapters. I look forward to your other fanfictions!
divpotterdemitributebender chapter 3 . 12/26/2013