Reviews for Intimidations
joy.rolo chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
hope for an update pleaseeeee!
EllaChocolate chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Wow I love this, please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Omg this story is so good
Please update more!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Please please please continue this... I'm hooked!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
gasp! dude! please update man!
pattyholdbrok chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
Amazing! Update soon please :D
TwinkSnixx chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Plssss update its so good
EvelynCharlotte chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
Ooh...intriguing start. I really like it - good details and descriptions without being superfluous and boring.
Sebtana as spies/assassins is so perfect, it totally fits them.
Hopefully you plan to finish this. Update as soon as you can please!
Eliana36 chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
updated soon

to despair
jigokumamono chapter 2 . 3/23/2012
Oooh,an AU fanfic about secret agents and all that!I like it!And since it's focusing on Sebtana,even more so!Can't wait for the next chapter! *thumbs up*

PS:Somehow,I keep picturing Sebastian holding a gun,and it's so damn hot!God,I need therapy XD
Annalovessebtana chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
oh my god! i love it :)) awesome written, and and sebastian.. ant santana and annie! and i am stunned..
Stella Hayes chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
I love this story! I always thought of the idea of Santana and Sebastian fighting against each other,wanting to kill one another. Every thing is perfection, but here's a few pointers:

1. Use more characters from Glee, not just Original Characters

2. A little more back story of this Santana, I'm confused if shes's snappy and bitchy, or completely serious and reliable

3. Don't show us so much spy stuff, we don't care about that as much as fighting and/or Sebastian (like the agent codes)

I love this story so much, I hope it becomes a long fanfiction! Good job!
Alicia Stulius chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
THIS IS INCREDIBLE!

please keep writing- i love Sebtana and this story is keeping me on the edge of my seat!
ineedsleep chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
LOVE IT! please update soon!
ememilyy chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
amazing story. i don't normally like stories that are irrelavent to the actual tv show but this one's awesome. :) :)