Reviews for To Heal My Heart and Drown My Woe
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Well-written story.

Seems Pippin has grown up too fast. Of course, I can understand why Frodo would hide the pain he still suffers, after the quest, from his friends, even Sam. At least Pippin helped lighten his spirits, for however long that lasts while they stayed at Minas Tirith.

Good work. Mind if I put this story in my hobbit community?

Aria Breuer
dreamflower02 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
And another delightful story-the angst once more but well-balanced with hopefulness, cheerfulness and light at the end.

I really love your portrayal of Pippin: very book-verse, and spot-on! And you write a very nice Frodo as well!
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This is a good story. I like how Pippin and Frodo consoled each other.
Ariadne394 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I love this story; I especially like being able to see into Frodo and Pippin's minds after the war. The quote from The Dark Knight is a good touch, and it draws in nicely to the "what if" questions they both ask. I'd have to say my favorite line is "One little mistake could cost us the whole world."
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Westel chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Very nice! Liked Pippin's maturity, and the rapport between the two hobbits. Very in-character, too. chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I would have logged in to leave this review, but the system seems to think I'm a bott and it kept making me enter various words but never allowing me to log in so...

I will just let you know how much I enjoyed this. I love the way Pippin helps Frodo out of his dark mood. I would also have loved more between Frodo and Pippin and also between Pippin and Sam. Most of Pippin's portions in the book were with Merry or Gandalf. It would have been nice if Tolkien had mixed it up a bit more. Thank you for this lovely fiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Beautifuly written! You did a good job on the dialogue