Reviews for How to Be a Vampire: Mall Mayhem
LittleValerious chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Nice!
FrankieRae chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oooh, I want the more one-shots! lol
gaben chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
There it was, the small window of redemption grinding open against rusty hinges. Nice little bit.

very plausible answer to Dimitri's anger and concern.

Loved the endearing and comforting banter thet followed too, like ...Some would argue I made the mistake of not breaking into that nicer villa just down the road-"Don't insult my house," he pointed a barely menacing finger at me. "Especially not by comparing it to that shack." LOL.

good update. Thanks for the read.
IMSLES chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
I enjoy how you write Dimitri. I'm not all that familiar with Fassbender, but I imagine he would have a similar accent to Shaughnessy. I think the relationship you've created between him and Embry is what makes the stories interesting.

Sue
TunaTheMagicalGoat chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
This is so amazing! Loved reading it! Can't wait for mooooreeee! :D
caseyrn12 chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
embry just doesnt really learn does she..but she makes a great point..they never cared about her BEFORE so why are they watching so closely now.i also like how he gave her more comfort then he really did before..nice one Saint
UpInTheAir chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Ohhhhhhhh WOW! This story is amazing! Please post again soon! The suspence is killing me!
5-STAR chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Please update soon
TheImmortalChaplin chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
Yikes for her! SO excited everytime I see you have updated. Can't wait for more!
gaben chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Loved the first person perspective here.

LOL at ... shit where did that come from.

Skipping school might be all that a big deal, but putting herself in danger, comming to the attention of security guards and being considered a deliquent was dangerous to their situation... not just because Dimitri is a vampire...they don't need any questions asked or their family being at risk from being seperated.

I guess she is about to find that out...

Not havinmg any trouble with this story... but still can't get the other one even on your page... its really weird.
caseyrn12 chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
yeah i guess when u look at ALL the OTHER problems that went with her needing to be picked up. Not stealin was great..BUT all the other problems dont disappear...but i sorta feel for her..i use to hate when i figured i was the only one being punished it just didnt seem fair..poor kid..she really 'shot herself in the foot' with this stunt..nice chap Saint
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Short and sweet is right...too short! LOL} I loved the line, "I haven't even begun to make mine. Open your mouth one more time, and I will make it right here." Wow...wouldn't have to tell me twice {hehe} Please update SOON!
gaben chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
LOL Mall cope one Emery zero... Funny dramatic end there too... poor kid I feel sorry for her.
TheImmortalChaplin chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Ahhhhhhh the little cliffhanger! I was definitely a bit scared for her when big mean old Dimitri came in. Lol. Cannot wait to see what he has to say ;) Update very very soon!
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Oh dear, the dreaded line, "Can you give us a minute" is never good to hear! If I was Embry, I would say to the guard, "That's okay, you can stay." Hoping Dimitri wouldn't do anything with people around! (hehe) Please update soon!