Reviews for Nuclear Destruction has Happy Endings
Great story
whrr.trudy chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
rofl :)
Kitou Lover chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Good story, just a minor thing that needs editing... Victor Krum is not Russian he is from Bulgaria...
GoldCleaver chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
made me chuckle. always like a fic where Harry just destoys the rings in a totally awesome way. :)
MellyReader chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Just ran across this story...can't stop snickering.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Simple but FANTATIC!
ToBetasered chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Liked the one-shot, no need to reply I just have to record my feeling of ennui somewhere, over a thousand Harry/Legolas stories but not even one Harry/Eowyn
Darklight-phoenix chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Brilliant crossover!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Sometimes "short and dumb" oneshots can be articulated or expressed beautifully. . .this clearly is not one of them. This whole fic is riddled with errors and seems rather sloppily done. Actually, the whole thing is a sloppy mess - even the formatting. Brilliant premise, just a horrible depiction or expression of it.

Immediately you're barraged with glaring mistakes such as Viktor Krum's nationality. (par.1)He is Bulgarian, not Russian. (par.2) "collum" is column and shouldn't sound like Gollum. Next time, try running your fics through spellcheck.(still par.2) "shiften." srsly?

I dare not continue the arduous task of being helpful and pointing out your blatant errors. Though you should try to refrain from having characters become too OOC.

In conclusion:

Pros: brilliant premise, brilliant sporadic use of decent vocabulary

Cons: horrible depiction of idea, dreadful spelling and grammar errors, factual inaccuracies, and characters being far too OOC to be pleasant or amusing

Try using Microsoft Word. Better luck next time.
blueEyre chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I love LOTR crossovers where Harry just fixes everything. Nice fic.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
awesome story! it would be awesomer if there was a prolouge, or conlouge, whatever its called...
Anna241 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
(Cackle) I love it! The destruction of the Earth was new -in that the wizards had nothing to do with it and Harry wasn't the 'last one.' The shock everyone feels after Harry nonchalantly destroys the ring. Although I am curious on how Aragorn still became King of Gondor.
Wand Zanpakuto Venom chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Ah... no one reviewed my lovely story...