Reviews for Nobody Puts Stickers in the Corner
thorteso chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Laughed outloud at this one. I may or may not have been that child for my mother...
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
LOL. They have their hands full with that one. I hope they have a lot of headache meds.
Some1tookmyname chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
So much fun!

Okay, first, their names. Hadley and Lucy...perfection, if I do say so myself

And the stickers. Oh my lord, yes. You really do find them everywhere. The idea of Booth handing a roomful of agents stickered papers is just hilarious to me.

I adore their domesticity (and oh-so domestic kiss just made me smile) and their tag team parenting that still, best efforts and all, fails to control Lucy and her crazed stickering of the world around her. Even artist Angela can't get it under control and the stickering of Hodgins cars was funny.

I adored Hadley and her books and of course Daddy Booth is totally swoon worthy.

But best of all is that this piece is fun and sweet for a super sweet person and it's all had the very best outcome we could wish for.

Yay! for this and for you and for Sarah. :)
iamwriter chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
everybody does need a sticker once in a while!
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Very funny, I really like it!
bailey80 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
"I get it now," Lucy exclaimed to herself, and began put position stickers in the top left hand corner of each of the pages. "They could have just told me I was putting them in the wrong placeā€¦" she murmured as she finished beautifying her Daddy's paperwork.

That was the best laugh I've had in this long miserable day. Love it!
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is cute.
LJLanham chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Loved it, loved it, loved it!

So sweet... so cute and I could SO see it happening! I hope that Sarah is having a great day, because I know I'll have a smile on my face for a long time to come. :-)
NatesMama chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
That was great...and speaking as a mom who has removed stickers from some strange places, I can totally relate. :)

And {{{hugs}}} to Sarah...hope your week is better!
crazeeria chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Haha This was adorable! loved it!
BonesSarah chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Oh, Jena. How did I get so lucky as to have you as a part of my more than one kind of family?

You know, I haven't been allowed to eat or drink liquids since midnight. Making me cry happy tears is only going to dehydrate me more!

This is by far my favorite Bones story ever written. It's silly and sweet and sincere and stickered. You know, I think I should suggest to the radiologist that the next time he shows me pictures of the calcifications, he should put sparkly unicorn stickers around them on the x-ray. Also, I thought about packing my chocolate soldier away in the box with the Christmas decorations, but decided to keep him out for a while longer. I'm glad I did. He's still got more protecting work to do.

I'm sending hugs octopus hugs eastward. Thank you for having my front side.

Love,

Sarah
QueenoftheLab96 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is so sweet! Of course, why had nobody told her she was putting them in the *wrong* place? :D
RositaLG chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
As a nanny, I will verify that children will always, ALWAYS, be smarter than you. And not even the best lawyers in the world can get around their loopholes. lol. LOVE it!
jadedrepartee chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
That was absolutely adorable. I loved the opening with Booth handing out reports with stickers all over without even realizing it.

I also had to laugh at the stickers on the x-ray film. When I was in elementary school my teacher had managed to procure some x-ray film blanks (not sure how) and she gave them to us to put stickers on to hang off the front of our desks. Hadn't thought about that in years...

I adored Hadley's little anthropology lecture to Booth and the way she was going to re-write her paper for the principal. Very Baby Brennany. ;)

Lucy putting stickers onto Booth's paperwork was a great way to end it. The mental image is just perfect. :)

I will be sending lots of positive thoughts Sarah's way. :)
harper83 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Well that was just absolutely adorable!