Reviews for hands of time
Musiclovesbest chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
I have a feeling you going to end up taking a knife, shoving it deep into my heart , and twisting it until I hurt more then ever.

Well then please do that shoving and twisting soon because this story is amazing and I would like more as soon as possible. Please.
zabani-chan chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Please update soon! Love this story!
anonymous-unknown chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
I'm really really liking this so, please do continue. It's very rare to find a story that stays so in character like this one, and I'd really like an update. :)
IsaEldar chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
*_* just perfect! loving it! Are you going to finish wright?
bleedingflower chapter 6 . 6/1/2012
I can't even tell you how much I am loving this story... It's so well written and realistically true to the characters, and the slow sweet build up of Cas and Dean's relationship is perfect. Every chapter just leaves you wanting more. So pretty please update soon!
Haven14 chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
Everything's happy!

Which USUALLY means it's all bout to go to shit
Haven14 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Cass bein scared by a bottle

LifeComplete
Gleca chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
why isn't cas hunting? i love this so much! cant wait for the next chapter! :D
buchouslvr chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
i feel in love with your story and looking forward for the next chapter. I am newbie in the supernatural fandom and so far I have found really good fics and your is one of them
TheMusician94 chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
This is one of the best Destiel stories I've read on this site so far. This, and The Reluctant Contestant.

My favorite part was, "Once upon a time, he was an angel, was incapable of being shaken up or bothered. He can hardly remember that now, body flip flopping and tensing up under Dean's impossible and beautiful stare. He can hardly remember not being in love with Dean."

This is really well written and I can't wait to read more!
x.Mayhem.x chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
Flailing like an idiot because OMG I LOVE THIS STORY JUST YES PLEASE.

Because it's perfect and in character and Destiel and just everything is right.
Casismyfavorite chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
Amazing chapter! It is just so Dean to run away from his feelings. All this time, Dean went on hunts to avoid how happy Cas was making him feel! He feels guilty but Dean needs to allow himself some happiness. I love that he asked Cas on a date and is finally letting Cas know how he feels. I am worried about when Sam comes back- I hope Dean doesn't hate Cas for keeping it a secret Sam a secret.
Casismyfavorite chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
I really enjoy Cas constantly complaining about being human. It's very cute and understandable- I would too if I were him :) Cas worrying about Dean is so sweet and I love Dean's reaction about it. The end was really intense and their awkwardness at dinner was funny. Great chapter :)
Cunien chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Awesome. You've nailed Castiel perfectly - in fact you've got them all down, I can practically hear them speaking the dialogue. Just really good. Keep it coming, please?x
Kylie66100 chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
you can't just stop there! update soon? :)