Reviews for Ghosts of The Past
laras-dice chapter 8 . 12/28/2002
Bad bad bad Lara. I really thought I had reviewed this at the end. Apparently not, but I will try to rectify that now.

I love stories where the past is unravelled slowly, and this has been one of the best at it. A great take on possible Spy!Will, especially, and the implications it would have on Wancie. The difficult life that Will had to live, the implications of what he did on Francie, it's all there and so well done.

Although there's certainly action, to me this fic is all about emotions, doubts, trust and mistrust. I like that you capture all of these in and amongst such a large cast of characters. Obviously, Francie trying to reconcile her feelings about Syd and Will, but also the other, more subtle things going on with people like Jack, Vaughn, Amy.

And, if I didn't say so before, kudos for coming back to it after such a long hiatus and finishing strong.

-Lara
Melchy chapter 8 . 10/19/2002
I learned a very long time ago that if Robin writes it, no matter what it is-it is worth reading. This story has been no exception. Even me in my delinquent viewing of this show could see the characters clearly and enjoy her treatment of them. It is certainly not boring or too long, it's just right. By the way is WIP-Work in Progress? I'm still trying to catch up on the jargon. :)
Mai1 chapter 8 . 10/13/2002
Oh, Robin! This is just lovely! You have all the characters down so well and at the same time you've let us see a different side to them. Fabulous story!
Karen T chapter 8 . 10/11/2002
Whoo! Go, Robin! I'll admit that when you'd said you were going to try and write chapters of this WIP more quickly, I had my doubts, but wow, you finished it up fast. :)

*Love* the happy ending, how everything works out for everyone, and how perfect everyone is with the person they're paired with. I had the biggest smile on my face as I read Ch. 8 because everything fell into place so wonderfully. Thanks for such an enjoyable read.
Fanatic482 chapter 8 . 10/11/2002
awwwww! adorably Wancie ending. great balance of action and angst and romance :-) sorry to see it end though
Couch1 chapter 8 . 10/10/2002
As happens so very often, I am a freak, and I didn't see that there was another chapter up! Whoo hoo! It was wonderful, like all the others. My only complaint is that it's the last one! Boo! Have you considered an epilogue? I think there is more you can do with this, if you are up to it...Also: I agree with "Marifel"...whoo hoo for Amy! We really haven't seen much of her, have we...?
Couch1 chapter 7 . 10/10/2002
*sigh* fantastic, as always. So yes: I love this story. I even like Will...amazing as that is...maybe it's easier for me to like him in a non Syd/Will pairing...anyway, please continue soon! You are a wonderful writer. I have actually stopped reading stories that are written badly and only read ones by authors I know and like, or that have comprehensible summaries (few do)...so keep writing and give me something to read!
Jenai chapter 8 . 10/10/2002
Robin,

I just truly loved this story from beginning to end. Every chapter has been a wonderful surprise, and you have gotten Francie's voice down perfectly. Thanks for sharing it. :)
Waterdancer chapter 6 . 10/7/2002
Great Work again Robin. I really enjoyed this. Can't wait to see how this ends up.
lunarlanding chapter 6 . 10/6/2002
Mmmm. Gorgeous work, Robin. And the Jack! The Jack! *does a happy dance*
Marifel chapter 6 . 10/6/2002
::clapping hands:: wow! 3 chapters in one day? What did we do to deserve this?

I'm enjoying how we're discovering the "story" along with Francie and Amy! And your Amy is just the way I pictured her to be! Thanks for giving her a voice!
Couch1 chapter 6 . 10/6/2002
Oh, this is great! I can't wait for another continuation!
Couch1 chapter 5 . 10/6/2002
Hmm..I quite like this! Please continue soon!
Couch1 chapter 4 . 10/6/2002
Ew, Will and Sydney? Bleach. Don't listen to Fire_Blazing_Angel 's review, your story is not boring in the slightest and they are just being mean. Besides, they can't even figure out how to write a sentence that makes sense, so who are they to criticize?
Jenai chapter 5 . 10/5/2002
Lovely job per your fantastic usual Robin. I love the direction this fic has taken so far. Great job!