Reviews for A Melody Hand In Hand
xXellesmeraXx chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
i didnt know spanish was taken twice in one school day! and i love it! soooooo cute!
Peppermint-n-Spice chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Apparently, I had read the second chapter as well. *sweatdrop* ...Please continue this! D: Abandoned stories... always end up being the best ones. :'(

•.Dr. Pepper•.

Lol, now Imma go clean. :3
Peppermint-n-Spice chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I READ THIS STORY BEFORE! :DDD It was like months ago, back when I first started fanfiction. I had a sudden urge to adopt a story and went on a hunt, looking for abandoned KH stories. I saw yours, I thought I left a review that was like "Noooo! Keep writing! This fanfic is too shweet to die! D':"
...But I only read the first chap. *sweatdrop* Well, Imma go read the second chapper. Lol, I know I should go clean, but I was just like "Huh... I wonder what kind of other stories she has? :o" ...oh gosh, I hope you are a she otherwise this is awkward. Uh... Uh...

Mysterious Stranger: Just leave and R&R the other chapter! I'll be a distraction! *turns to whoever's reading this* ...Hi. I'm a stranger to you. *looks at name* And apparently... I am also mysterious... (-_-)'

•.Dr Pepper•.
NightfallSky chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Pretty long chapter. Why so quick update? just take it easy.. :)

Xion partners with Roxas, yay! XD