Reviews for Sparkly Eyes, Firm Ass, What's Not to Like?
The Queen - Mycroft Holmes chapter 1 . 7/14
Hilarious! Loved it :)
nobodysperfect2133 chapter 1 . 6/8
I know you wrote this AGES ago, however I just wanted to say that after the horrible day I had I purposefully went back through the archives to find some amusing FF stories to cheer myself up. This lovely entry certainly did! Frustrated James, sarcastic Sirius and my all time favourite prefect with a furry problem Remus (I am ignoring Pettigrew on purpose for obvious reasons). Does it get any better than that?
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 5/13
Ha! Loved it!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
...Oh. Wow. This is... amazing. Brilliant. Hilarious.

It's so in character - well, we never REALLY got to know the Marauders as teenagers, but it's perfect characterisation for three best friends, who are teenagers and male.

Favourite parts?

Well, that's a bit difficult to narrow down...

James sent a hand gesture Sirius' way that would have earned him a double detention with McGonagall, which was impressive seeing as he had not moved from his face-down position on the bed.
But Sirius cut him off, "Wait," he help up a hand, "Let me guess." He paused, thinking for a moment, "You… found out you are adopted, and your real mom is a troll."
"Why, in the name of Merlin's suspenders, are you reading that? You never do homework."

Narrowing his eyes at Remus, Sirius growled, "Because he confiscated my Fanged Frisbee and won't
give it back until I've read this book for an hour."
"Peter?" Sirius tried again, "Wormy?" His efforts were rewarded with a particularly loud snore.

"See? Peter agrees with me."

"Sometimes the conclusions you come to worry me," Remus shook his head.

But it's basically non-stop funniness, it was HARD to try and narrow it down this much. I was aiming for just one favourite quote, but... well, I failed.

It's a brilliant story.
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I might have reviewed this before...but it's soooo funny...sounds like me and my cousin...I love all your stories, they're really good! One of my favourite stories in ff.
tech-17 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
epic last three lines
hushpuppy22 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This was clever, amusing and just long enough to satisfy the reader without filling the story with useless drama. Good job, I hope you write more for this pairing.
MissEMT chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
yes, i liked it :)it made me smile
ShiningTear chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Great job! There was something really sweet about this.I just adore the boys, Sirius is too I really like the ending, Remus being cheeky and all. Well...back to reading math...