Reviews for The Woman
Katie chapter 8 . 10/5
This was fantastic! Seriously loved it :)
SallyPejr chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
This story is all nice and sweet in the end. My self-confidence is same like John's when she met Irene so I understand her and I'm glad she has her (immortal) happyend. She deserve it. Plus you are good writer.
Jedicatgirl81 chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
This was absolutely amazing.
Arexandrid chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Just finished reading the whole thing and can honestly and unabashedly admit that I cried, probably twice. Sigh, I don't know what to say, and I don't want to spoil anything but truly well though out and written. Everything was perfect and in character; it followed the story line but in a new and intriguing way. Gosh I almost died at the mental image of Shelock moaning John's name... But yeah, the best slash I've read in a long time, excellent work.
Sebastian's Kat chapter 8 . 4/30/2013
Can i cry now? That was so god damn beautiful!
ArcticFire chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
This is the second time I'm reading this and it still nearly made me cry. I love this fic of yours, I really do.
random girl chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That ending was perfect and seemed to fit the characters really well. I find it halarious that Sherlock kept calling her John and how she just went along with it. Great work!
maid in time chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
woow! I absolutely loved this whole story!

It's my first time reading a gender swap, but I regret nothing.
It was an amazing read, kept me hooked all the way. D

You did a wonderful job at keeping Sherlock in character, made a pretty convincing John/Joan and their relationship simply flowed through the story...
All in all, it was brilliant! and I enjoyed reading it very much.

You're a very talented writer. Congrats )
Marsupial Madness chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
That was fantastic. I don't normally like fem!John or Sherlock relationship stories, but that one was pretty amazing. Awesome job.
Superdani4Ever chapter 8 . 2/22/2012
YES!I'm finally here!

John discovered that Sherlock all but became a great spider in his sleep-lol

She didn't-ok,now I wanna die :(

"I won't. We'll be immortal."-awwwwwwwww

they didn't get married or have kids.

I'm very depressed
Superdani4Ever chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
she'd been surprisingly able to manipulate him-HA!

"Keep me awake,"-YES!

"That was not what I intended to suggest."-she's stronger than me

You drove all those men away on purpose, didn't you?-don't neeed to be a genious to figure that out

do you ever eat-LMAO!

yes, it was possible to make Sherlock Holmes beg-ok,I'm jealous

"I could identify you from not your face, you know."-ohhhhhhhhh ;)
Superdani4Ever chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
"John, why don't you ever wear heels? I was under the impression that women wore heels-WTF?

she loved Sherlock Holmes. Not like a flatmate or a friend or even a brother, but like a true love, like someone she wanted to be able to wake up next to in ten, thirty, fifty years-awww,so sweet

who was he to alter her convictions so entirely?-YEAH!

"nothing either of us haven't seen before."-whaaaaaaaaaat?

That's his name, Sherlock!"-lol

You are-OMG!

"You're the only woman."-I LOVE YOUUUU!

"Since our first case."-awwwwwwww

He kissed her almost as if he was afraid-HOW CUTE IS HE?

We'll have to work our way up to that, won't we?-Now,that's some experiment he'll LOOOVE to do!

"No promises."-ohhhhhhh ;)

Bugger off-lmao

"Oh, good heavens!"-HA!
Superdani4Ever chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Fifty-seven times, if they were being exact. John had never hated a sound more than that stupid, stupid moan-ditto

"I guess I'm special, then."-ok,now I Wanna kill her!

"This American kidnapped Mrs. Hudson. I'm simply restoring balance to the world."-HELL YEAH!

Let Sherlock at him— that's what he got for messing with their landlady-YOU GO SHER!

"Oh, that was right on my bins!"-lmao

There wouldn't be much left of those bins-lol

yes, good, keep telling yourself that, John-lmao!true

I'm sure whatever you've got to sort out would be best done alone-I'd be more than furiuous if I were her

Her Sherlock was now Irene's Sherlock, too, and it hurt-I feel SO bad :(

But Irene would always be in the way-This is AWFULLY PAINFULL!
Superdani4Ever chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
But with Sherlock, it was another matter entirely-ok,now I feel bad for her :(

(more skin, more "let me eat you," and a riding crop, how nice-nothing to kill your ego like this

Sex doesn't alarm me-LMAO!

John found herself forcibly reminded of a teenage girl going through clothes before a first date, which couldn't be a good sign-true

"Didn't you hear? Punch me. In the face."-YEAH!

"I had bad days!"-BEST LINE OF THE CHAPTER!

She wished he'd look at her like that-again,sad :(

some disgustingly teenage part of her pretending it was Irene Adler's hair-YES!

"Oh, come on, it's priceless!-lol,true

Love-and now I'm depressed!

Don't-WTF? ?(
Superdani4Ever chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
I'm here!so sorry for my delay.

But now, because of Sherlock, her purpose had come afresh-aww,nice

but together, they were lightening-YAY!

Particularly, it played a part in driving away any chance she had at a steady boyfriend-ohhhhhhhh ;)

"Do admit it, John, he was far too stupid for you-LMAO!

You've gained weight-WHAT?OMG!You never,EVER tell a woman that!

What do you mean by 'could be in love'?-lol

He didn't do relationships or love, and she knew it, yet somehow that was okay. It was all okay-ok,that's depressing

ohhMrs. Hudson!

"We're not friends, we're colleagues, you said so yourself-WTH?

Then Irene Adler happened-OH HELL NO!