Reviews for Growing Pains
BiteWorseThanBark chapter 35 . 7/22/2014
Man oh man this fic is awesome!
The action is intense and the humour in the earlier chapters is great; more than once I found myself chuckling at the little wise-cracks thrown between the characters as they conversed. But the action! The action, the sheer emotional depth of the characters going through those early days of the quarrentine and your fantastic writing are what have made this fic such an absolute pleasure to read up to this most recent point.
Very well done. I eagerly await the condoling chapter(s). :-)
Misskay096 chapter 35 . 3/7/2014
Amazing! Hope you update soon!
WILLSOFUNNY chapter 35 . 3/6/2014
Awesome story it was very well written and highly entertaining please update soon
DaggerOfEbony14 chapter 35 . 11/3/2013
Oh, please update soon! I love it. Now I want to go play the game again...
Kazaru13 chapter 35 . 9/21/2013
Keep it up man, cant wait to read what happens next!
Guest chapter 35 . 6/15/2013
Pleeeaaaase continue this, it's fantastic! Love the action.
Knight of The Wind chapter 35 . 6/12/2013
Dude, you are awesome and your story's awesome! You've kept everyone in character the whole time, which is a bit tricky with inFAMOUS, but you've done a great job! Keep it up!
pyron55 chapter 35 . 5/24/2013
Awesome story but doesn't trish just find out about him jumping after you start the game? Don't restart just because of that
Frontrunner Omega chapter 35 . 4/29/2013
Nice story. By the way, do you think second son will include Zeke as a plot character? I surely hope so.
shugokage chapter 35 . 4/29/2013
Awesome story great job!
Teenbat chapter 34 . 4/22/2013
I have spent the last three nights reading this, and I have to say, it is absolutely the best fan fiction that I have ever read... Please, keep it up.
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 34 . 4/13/2013
OH HOW DARE YOU!

Damn it Cole! He was so close! He should have just focused! Now he's going to take an rpg to the face! This is going to really hurt!

You're really keeping us pumped huh? Either way cliffhanger ending. I hope you udpate soon!
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 33 . 4/13/2013
That's right Cole, noone takes your girl! Action is increasing now.

But how is Cole going to deal with this hostage situation?
Blind Sniper chapter 33 . 3/12/2013
This fic is a wonderful read. Is it still in progress? You've had a 'complete' tag on it for a few chapters now.
thebluninja chapter 33 . 3/6/2013
I know how you feel - most of my stories are really view-heavy on the first chapter, and trickle off rapidly towards the end. Have you considered finding a good Review Tag to participate in? I like your prologue, and makes me wonder how your Cole would react to becoming the Beast with that memory still prominent.