Reviews for Agent K
Forgotten chapter 2 . 2/7
Shouldn't you have updated by now. IT HAS BEEN TWO YEARS ALREADY! It took you two months to update before and I can live with that. BUT TWO YEARS! I mean come on! You now hold the record of the longest time of not updating by twice as much.
Please update soon this story is really awesome so far so just update. Please.
P.S. Is agent K Zero because they seem similar.
Machiryokarina chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Hello 3! Whiskas1393,

i didnt read the whole thing but "George-kun" caught my eye. somehow, i know that this is a good story!
i just wanted to say (i love cats, n your pic os just cute 3) that i am getting your story n putting it onto my phone to read later! (for when i am sick and tired of big, fat, traditional novels) so ...
"I ASK FOR PERMISSION TO READ ON MY PHONE!" (- whilst rememebering copyright rules)
and because (i dont think so anyway) there isnt really a way of you replying, i take that as
"PERMISSION GRANTED !"

and, answering to your statement/request at the end of this chapter, I can see how smallish my paragraph is, so i dont think it would be very filling, (sorry)
and so Whiskas1393-san,
Thankyou X)

P.S. Ive done this to other stories, n have sent this kind of message to their authors,

- Machiryo_karina-SAMA (hehe)
ILOVENyanCat chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I really like this! Its a good story and your grammar is good too. Another plus; you use your full stops right.ω
Please update soon. If you do I'll give you a poptart!

Nyan-chan is OUT!
Update chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Can you pwetty pwease update even if no one else is reading it update for the people who are. Wow that was deep anyways UPDATE UPDATE UPDATW UPDATW UPDATW ect ect ect you get my point UPDATE FOR ME!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
AWESOME NEW CHAPTER!

loved this!

Catherine sounds alot like me...just add in hard-core transfan... o.0

for being a good girl, I give you the floowing items:

meat pie, pavlova, lamington, and a fruit and drink of your choice!

good Whiskas! ..
Jamie chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Great story, cant wait for the second chapter :)
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
OMG! Whiskas! its you! holy mother!

this is even better on FF! :D I love this, and YAY! theres a section for INK! * :iconattackglomp: you*
Sam's Escape chapter 1 . 2/3/2012