Reviews for Into the Woods
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
So now they've got three creatures from the Pleistocene; a mammoth and two woolly rhinos Ironically, the rhinoceros have a thick woolly coat of fur and the mammoth they've got is a hairless species.

They'll need to keep the temperature low in the rhino's enclosure to keep both comfortable. After all this animal lived during an ice age where it had to cope with freezing temperatures.
The Girl That Runs With Wolves chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This was so adorable words can't even describe, great job, love it!
Janve chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Absolutely loved this story! Owww, they are so adorable. And the tent... keep it up!
CeffylGwyn chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
LOL! 'Peace offer recinded'! AHHAH loved it - your one-shots are brilliant :)
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
This was brilliant! I could so see this playing out as you described, but I love all the extra motivation confusion between these two.
Obsessionsaremylife chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Oh that was just amazing! LOVED IT! Seriously just SO GREAT :')
Petite Moineau chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Just beautiful. 3
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I really love the way that you write the relationship between Becker and Jess. I think that you've got both characters' personalities down, even to how they talk. You do a wonderful job of bringing in emotion without making it obvious or dramatic.

I did have one problem with this and that was the idea that Jess would do so well in the field. What Becker said was correct, she is a pretty brilliant character and she grinds to make sure that she does everything well. However, no matter how much side training you have, if the majority of your time is spent doing one thing (sitting down and coordinating on the ADD) then changing that up to do something completely different (camping/hiking/tracking over rough terrain) will wear on you. I really enjoyed this fic but it felt like you gave Jess an out on admitting that what Becker does is pretty difficult because it seems like something she can pick up whenever she wants. He has training for a reason and that was kind of lost here.
RextheCoeulurosauruvus chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Elasmotherium, the woolly rhinoceros. A massive, prehistoric rhinoceros that lived during the last ice age, around 10, 000 years ago during the Pleistocene era. It stood nearly 10 feet tall with a body over 3 metres long and weighed nearly a tonne. If the animal is disorientated, its likely to be aggeressive and more dangerous than usual.
Sarcastic-Bones chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
When I first saw how long this was, well I was still going to read it because it's YOU and your fics are always nothing short of brilliant, but I was a little hesitant. About ten words into it is was hooked and didn't want it to end! Seriously, it had everything in it I'd ever want in a fic. Brilliant!

The whole Jecker huddling for warm out on site was something SabreDae and I have written in a multi-fic we're writing, so I hope you don't think it's too similar or we stole the idea or anything (I guess we all just like the idea or Jecker huddling for warm! Lol).

Anyway, loved this!
Jenna chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
So I'm totally a fangirl because before I go to bed I'll normally read a fic or two or five before going to bed. And I've been subscribed to you as an author for what seems like ever and I've commented more (probably triple) of what I normally do on just pretend but I just read this and omg it's awesome and u should do a sequel with an m rating bc ur m rated fics are awesome and the tent scene was epic. That is my wish one measly simple m fic. Pretty pleasssee ]
ShootingTigers chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I loved this. I loved this so much. Jess got to kick some butt and Becker going out of his mind with worry was adorable. He would pass it off as anger! Then Jess taking the peace offering back- hilarious! And, of course, the sleeping back snuggling! Gah- that was perfect. And the fact that he didn't regret it afterwards and actually apologized to her for being a jerk was just brilliant :D
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Man this was so freaking FANTASTIC! Seriously, you will never hear me complaining that one of your stories is too long. It will just NEVER happen. Nope not even once!
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
D'aww! I thought this was going to be multi-chaptered then was pleasantly surprised when all that shit started going down. :D Liaison in a tent, haaaawt.
danadee chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
THIS IS FREAKING FANTASTIC. ugh. all caps were needed.i love this story oh-so much