Reviews for Mobile Suit Alternate Gundam
major wallace chapter 27 . 5/12
nice work keep it up. reminds me of federation vs zeon
Majestic War chapter 21 . 8/18/2014
Haman, Ral, the, I love this series! Keep it up, Montag. I look forward to more battles and intriguing characters.
Fireminer chapter 20 . 5/28/2014
Not bad, but not that interesting either. Some creativity like that could do. Maybe the Perfect Gundam, Heavy Gundam,...?
Majestic War chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
First off, are your characters Japanese? You never explained that, and having never played Federation vs. Zeon before, I wouldn't know. Also-are there any more new famous units entering soon? If so, will that change the tide of battle?
Majestic War chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I love Gundam, I love Gunpla and I sure as hell love what you did with the story. I'll be looking forward to more. Keep it up!
Fireminer chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
Ohhh, what a shame! Do you know that Doan's Zaku turned Gold, and he could be the apparentice of Domon in Gundam G Generation Advance?
Fireminer chapter 18 . 4/19/2014
You should try to insert dialouges between mission. I affraid the characters maybe forgettable.
Fireminer chapter 17 . 2/9/2014
At least it has good fighting. Hope the next one would even more explosive!
Fireminer chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
Well done! A bit rushed, but still nice.
Bronyhood of Steel chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
not bad story so far though to point something if they are using the Rgm-79gm it is actually better than the zaku II in both space and land
Fireminer chapter 15 . 11/28/2013
I must say, while your battles are quite simple, they suit with MS combat and are exciting nonetherless. Good job!
James1996 chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
The story is good as is but. I believe it could use a little more interaction between characters. A little more dialog between characters if you well. Aside for that the story is good and wow this is a long review for me anyway. I normally don't write reviews at all but I liked the story enough to do so.
Fireminer chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
Hmm... Interesting! It's nice to see some old faces again. And try to place monolouges here and there, will you?
Fireminer chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
Good battle! May use some dry humor and curses, though.
Fireminer chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
Now that's what I am talking about! The canon plotline! Hope you continue this!
Anyway, do you plan to write any Warship Gunfight?