Reviews for Mobile Suit Alternate Gundam
Fireminer chapter 18 . 15h ago
You should try to insert dialouges between mission. I affraid the characters maybe forgettable.
Fireminer chapter 17 . 2/9
At least it has good fighting. Hope the next one would even more explosive!
Fireminer chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
Well done! A bit rushed, but still nice.
Bronyhood of Steel chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
not bad story so far though to point something if they are using the Rgm-79gm it is actually better than the zaku II in both space and land
Fireminer chapter 15 . 11/28/2013
I must say, while your battles are quite simple, they suit with MS combat and are exciting nonetherless. Good job!
James1996 chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
The story is good as is but. I believe it could use a little more interaction between characters. A little more dialog between characters if you well. Aside for that the story is good and wow this is a long review for me anyway. I normally don't write reviews at all but I liked the story enough to do so.
Fireminer chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
Hmm... Interesting! It's nice to see some old faces again. And try to place monolouges here and there, will you?
Fireminer chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
Good battle! May use some dry humor and curses, though.
Fireminer chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
Now that's what I am talking about! The canon plotline! Hope you continue this!
Anyway, do you plan to write any Warship Gunfight?
BlueMoon chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
Doing Great,Any chance you will use Mobile suits from Variations?
Well if you do,I hope you use GM Cannon,GM Sniper custom,Armored GM,Land combat GM and Desert GM,ther the Best,I always wanted some one to use them in ther stories.
Maybe your Team can interact with a few EFF,s characters from the Side stories and Video games.
It,s just idea.
Fireminer chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
It is a shame that a quite well-written story like this doesn't receive much attention. You are doing a good job. Just continue this and you will be just fine. Also, have you read Gundam: The Origin? And the test Gundam, is it Unit 1. Hope to see more units from MSV-R in the future!
JC chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
This is a Great story,I love stories where Grunt Mobile suits get to Shine.
The characters are Good too.
Any chance you show a Zeon,s View of 1st MS Unit and ther actions.
Authority Man 37 chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Your story has a unique plot. I think that you should continue with this story of yours. Keep it up! And by the way, writing stories can be fun. :)