Reviews for Mobile Suit Alternate Gundam
Majestic War chapter 21 . 8/18/2014
Haman, Ral, the Gouf...man, I love this series! Keep it up, Montag. I look forward to more battles and intriguing characters.
Fireminer chapter 20 . 5/28/2014
Not bad, but not that interesting either. Some creativity like that could do. Maybe the Perfect Gundam, Heavy Gundam,...?
Majestic War chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
First off, are your characters Japanese? You never explained that, and having never played Federation vs. Zeon before, I wouldn't know. Also-are there any more new famous units entering soon? If so, will that change the tide of battle?
Majestic War chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I love Gundam, I love Gunpla and I sure as hell love what you did with the story. I'll be looking forward to more. Keep it up!
Fireminer chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
Ohhh, what a shame! Do you know that Doan's Zaku turned Gold, and he could be the apparentice of Domon in Gundam G Generation Advance?
Fireminer chapter 18 . 4/19/2014
You should try to insert dialouges between mission. I affraid the characters maybe forgettable.
Fireminer chapter 17 . 2/9/2014
At least it has good fighting. Hope the next one would even more explosive!
Fireminer chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
Well done! A bit rushed, but still nice.
Bronyhood of Steel chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
not bad story so far though to point something if they are using the Rgm-79gm it is actually better than the zaku II in both space and land
Fireminer chapter 15 . 11/28/2013
I must say, while your battles are quite simple, they suit with MS combat and are exciting nonetherless. Good job!
James1996 chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
The story is good as is but. I believe it could use a little more interaction between characters. A little more dialog between characters if you well. Aside for that the story is good and wow this is a long review for me anyway. I normally don't write reviews at all but I liked the story enough to do so.
Fireminer chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
Hmm... Interesting! It's nice to see some old faces again. And try to place monolouges here and there, will you?
Fireminer chapter 13 . 9/1/2013
Good battle! May use some dry humor and curses, though.
Fireminer chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
Now that's what I am talking about! The canon plotline! Hope you continue this!
Anyway, do you plan to write any Warship Gunfight?
BlueMoon chapter 12 . 7/14/2013
Doing Great,Any chance you will use Mobile suits from Variations?
Well if you do,I hope you use GM Cannon,GM Sniper custom,Armored GM,Land combat GM and Desert GM,ther the Best,I always wanted some one to use them in ther stories.
Maybe your Team can interact with a few EFF,s characters from the Side stories and Video games.
It,s just idea.