Reviews for One in Ten Thousand
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 1/25
Wow! Nice! I love this story!
ShivaVixen chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Heard of it, had a friend with it- we joked she was secretly an alien- and this makes a lot of sense.
Ness chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Wow :) This was amazing... keep up the awesome writing :D
becgate chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Loved every word! !
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Why a fascinating tale, beautifully told.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Whoa... One in ten thousand is about right for John...
severinas.96 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
wow, that was amazing. amazing in a kind of way that I would have never expected a fanfic to make me feel... awesome, really!
loved every bit of it, most of all john conditions (the name sounds like a spell from harry potter) and yeah, thank you for writing and posting this :D
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Such an interesting take on John's injury. His medical condition is very fitting to his personality as you wonderfully pointed out. Such an original little one-shot.
Cecilia Potter-Malfoy chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Very touching and lovely writing! Unique take on John's 'shoulder' wound; what an interesting medical anomaly :P
librarywitch chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Oh neat touch. Love Sherlock's reaction. Well done.
SueMiller chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I loved this story. Thank you!
Doni chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Just lovely.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
nice
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Fantastic story. The concept is very creative and it was well executed. I like that you actually added the thumps of the heart beat as well as changed their style (bold, italic)
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
John is an awesome friend. Aside from head butting Sherlock's nose, but to be fair, he had just retrned from the dead, wrecked his date and insulted his facial hair. This was really interesting!