Reviews for Obra Robada
Isn't the punishment for plagiarism 20 years in prison or am I wrong ? : /
Selena Dobrev chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
it's a good message for readers, plagiarizing is an awful thing that happens to writers and its hurtful after putting so much work into writing their pieces. As for the story, it kind of made the dialogue weird with having no dialogue tags. Once in awhile if you choose not to use them is fine, but for the entire story made it seem like the charactes weren't even speaking just doing actions. And I'm pretty sure 'Amigas' is for girls since it was only Alma, Chloe and Zoey and no Bailey.
Niham chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Plagerism sucks. Period. This French chick ripped off some of my Bleach fanfics. She basically copied and pasted my work, changed the names to fit her favorite pairing, and dumbed down the writing style. A LOT! I had to report her three different times before the Deviantart staff took it down. So, I agree that plagerism is a problem.

That being said, are you aware that you used very little, if any, dialog tags? It's not a bad thing, just an observation. They don't take much time to read so I never really notice when they're present, but I sure do when they're gone!