Reviews for Earthen Vessels
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
For a now 10 year old story, this is well-written. I noticed some errors, but whether or not you fix them is up to you: "Minis Tirith" needs to be changed to "Minas Tirith", since that was in the summary as well as at the beginning of the story. "Witchking" needs to have a hyphen between "Witch" and "king". These typos are fairly easy-to-fix.

As for the story itself, you managed to keep Frodo in character, but also went further into what he thought he did during the journey. I realized he was a carrier or messenger, due to taking the Ring to Mordor, while everyone else - including Sam - did deeds and earned their titles for their heroics. Although Aragorn may be similar to Frodo in some ways, Aragorn is still different from Frodo. Of course, it's surprising how Eru used Frodo, as he used Gollum to destroy the Ring, to take the Ring to Mordor and complete that task which he originally volunteered to complete.

Good work. This story was rather touching to read.

Aria Breuer

P.S. I'm going to put this story in my hobbit community. I hope this is all right with you?
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Galad Estel chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This was splendid, great work