Reviews for The Formula, or The Long Road To Nepal
Sandalaris chapter 1 . 3/10
I have seen 2 episodes of the Middle, so my perception might be really off, but this was very good, very in character-from what I know of their characters-and seemed rather plausible (OK, so the show will never have a canon incest related kiss between Axl and Sue, but the whole him not wanting someone else to take his sister from him, even as he finds her annoying as all get out is something I could see happening. And Axl not thinking Sue could win a beauty pagant, but also thinking it's lame that they'll never really know her...you get the idea.)
I kind of get the feeling like someone could write a Heckcest where Axl, after going through much like he went through here to realize he wants a incest-esque relationship with Sue, kind of doesn't tell Sue that they're dating and just keeps "hang out"/having dates with her and finding excuses to be around her (while still being his insulting, annoying big brother self, because people don't change just because they start dating-one of my fanfiction pet peeves-or develope feelings for someone) while teasing her/insulting her and...yeah... I'm babbling. Anywho, I may not watch the Middle, but you've converted one person into a Heckcest shipper. :)
Skyrockett chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Amazing, brilliant so believable, their personalities just like on the show, you are and Amazingly wonderful writer, totally loved it 3
Fan01 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I knew Sue would not gain the beauty contest, but I think she was eliminated too soon.

Brick was right on the formula.

Hey, I would have liked to see Jenny solve her fraternal conflict.

You must publish long stories in different chapters, it is more comfortable to read that way.
Dollface129 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I really enjoyed this story! I love sue and axl together even though its so wrong but I try not to think about it to much lol
Fanficgirl1999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Wow I loved that so much! I loved the way that you didnt make them like eachother too fast! You should definately write more... Maybe a full story? Loved it... Amazing! Xx
Hey Missy chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
i first read this on your blog. a great idea for a fanfic, really enjoyed my time, thank you.
fukawa satanuko chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I love this. So so so so so so so in love with this. I love this, it was totally perfect omg.
sandramon chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
So sweet. And incest. Oh God, who am i kidding? I'm a closet perv
Lilith King chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Loved it! From begin to the end, it was just so sweet!
stephy9191 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Great job, really like the story.
It was pretty fluffy but it works, it was very cutie.
Hope you write more, there's not any Axl/Sue stories
out there and I think yours was my favorite.
Dahlia Faith Black chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I'm not much for The Middle fanfics, but I really enjoyed this. It's nice to know that I'm not the only person who saw the show and thought 'well, Sue and Axl have some unresolved tension there'. Literally, all I could think about when my friend made me watch the show with her was how badly I wanted Axl and Sue to kiss.

It was majorly fluffy, but it worked for them (and the show). I wasn't a particular fan of Jenny, so I'm not totally bummed about there being no closure and I actually quite liked the open ending between Sue and Axl.

I, like you, have been corrupted and am mildly obsessed with brother-sister incest, so I thank you for your blog as well!
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Yeah, this was pretty good. It was indeed very fluffy, but I liked it. It was all very cute.
Princess of Midnight chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Okay first things first. *tosses out guilt over looking at an incest paring.* Now on to more important matters.
I LOVE YOU STORY! Seriously, I have read this story at least 10 times the last couple days and during school (don't tell anyone). It is just that good:)
I had been looking for any the middle fanfiction when I came upon this and I don't regret it for a second.
The details were great in this story and though I have just started watching the show (sad I know), I believe that everyone was in character. I loved how it was third pov with an effusive on axl's thoughts since he is my favorite. Axl was just...amazing in this story. He was rude and at times cruel like he was in the show and sue was so cute that I wanted to hug her! Their 'fights' were fun to read because of how it developed their relationship and 'cause of how they made up.

On a side note, it was cool how the title made sense when the reader finishes the story.
englishlikeaffair chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
That was AHMAZING!
SibunaShannon chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Loved it way too much! Seriously it was like sssoooo good!