Reviews for The Formula, or The Long Road To Nepal
Lilith King chapter 1 . 3/19
Loved it! From begin to the end, it was just so sweet!
stephy9191 chapter 1 . 1/20
Great job, really like the story.
It was pretty fluffy but it works, it was very cutie.
Hope you write more, there's not any Axl/Sue stories
out there and I think yours was my favorite.
Dahlia Faith Black chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I'm not much for The Middle fanfics, but I really enjoyed this. It's nice to know that I'm not the only person who saw the show and thought 'well, Sue and Axl have some unresolved tension there'. Literally, all I could think about when my friend made me watch the show with her was how badly I wanted Axl and Sue to kiss.

It was majorly fluffy, but it worked for them (and the show). I wasn't a particular fan of Jenny, so I'm not totally bummed about there being no closure and I actually quite liked the open ending between Sue and Axl.

I, like you, have been corrupted and am mildly obsessed with brother-sister incest, so I thank you for your blog as well!
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Yeah, this was pretty good. It was indeed very fluffy, but I liked it. It was all very cute.
Princess of Midnight chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Okay first things first. *tosses out guilt over looking at an incest paring.* Now on to more important matters.
I LOVE YOU STORY! Seriously, I have read this story at least 10 times the last couple days and during school (don't tell anyone). It is just that good:)
I had been looking for any the middle fanfiction when I came upon this and I don't regret it for a second.
The details were great in this story and though I have just started watching the show (sad I know), I believe that everyone was in character. I loved how it was third pov with an effusive on axl's thoughts since he is my favorite. Axl was just...amazing in this story. He was rude and at times cruel like he was in the show and sue was so cute that I wanted to hug her! Their 'fights' were fun to read because of how it developed their relationship and 'cause of how they made up.

On a side note, it was cool how the title made sense when the reader finishes the story.
BeautifullyUnperfect chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
That was AHMAZING!
SibunaShannon chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Loved it way too much! Seriously it was like sssoooo good!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Loved this story you should make a sequel I bet it's be awsome :)
MawaruWarfare chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
i was referred to this story by Inulover and i am very pleased! Great stuff! very long but flowed nicely! I hope you make a nother fanfic soon i'd love to read more sue/axl moments!
VeVe2491 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I absolutely adored this! Definitely one of my favourite fanfics I've ever read :D

Please please please could you write another Axl/Sue fic? Please? :)

This was really awesome and I'll be keeping an eye out for that fic I just begged for :P
AwkwardBlueCat chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
OMG! LOVED this story so much! Axl and Sue are just awesome and cute together. lol if you notice, all the stories in "Middle" (which btw shouldn't it be "The Middle") are all about Axl and Sue! heheee I hope you continue to write more about this pair for two reasons: one is that i just love this pair and that i love the way you write. you gave me a few good lol's! please write more!
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I am sooo sad this is over! This has got to be one of the best stories I have ever read! I don't care if it was fluffy, and I am so glad it wasn't tragic and ended them not being related or hating each other or killed- as all incest romances end up!

I felt Axl saying the "f" word was a little OOC but everything else was spot on! I felt like i was reading the actual script for the show! I was literally jumping up and down in my seat constantly in pure bliss and the kiss! Ah! It came out of left field but was still perfect and the reactions were wonderful!

I'm in a crazy state of emotions right now because I am so grateful I had the opportunity to read something as wonderful as this story but sadden by the fact that it is over with no hope for any sort of continuation!

I would love to collaborate with you to bring more fanfic and fan awareness to The Middle! And of course, to Sue/Axl! I know we will never have them happen on the screen- the world is just not ready to embrace the true love that stems from brother/sister relationships, but at least the internet will!
AwkwardBlueKitty chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
lol love this! i love how you did axl and sue which i felt guilty for reading but they are so cute together! especially after yesterday new episode, i giggled when i saw them bonding heehee i hope you decide to write more stories about this pair! i'll read them!
boothandbones4ever chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I know it's wrong to ship them but then I just tell myself they are not really related. Loved the story!
gallifrey26 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I loved this a whole lot. I thought your characterization was really well-done. A little part of me feels guilty for shipping these two but I can't help it! I'm attempted to write some fic for them as well. You've partially inspired me. :)