Reviews for Hangin' Out With Parker
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Even de-aged to 7, Eliot ust ain't gonna be scared by dangling on a harness. Thats Hardison's territory! lol

So very in character here, mate, despite the fact he's not exactly himself as such.

I just cannot stop reading this 'verse! lol

Ultra
RileyAnders chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Forty floors ain't even that high./haha, if only... but when Eliot has something to do with that it is true! :D
Strawberry MM chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
HEE HEE HEE! Forty floors ain't even that high...Ha. Now I wanna jump off a building. Though I am glad to say, I have gotten my ice cream, so any ice cream-eating impulses I got from reading The Sky's Gonna Open are gone now. Ice cream...yummy. And I wouldn't have had the ice cream impulse in the first place if you hadn't brought it up so many times in the story! Not that I blame you of course...And I think I'm rambling. Whoops. On with the review. This was wonderful. Just wonderful. Like, "You're boring. Hardison screamed more." Ha! THIS WAS GREAT!
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Hahaha!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Loved this.
Illucida chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Yet another scene where I wish I could draw. I could just picture mini-Eliot glaring with his arms crossed as Parker slowly starts to pull him up. Nice work!
saides chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Hahaaa! Such fun!

Thanks,

Mercedes
Jesco123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Of course Eliot wouldn't scream - wee or regular sized Eliot, lol. I enjoy these mini drabbles a lot :).

Yes, the rappelling scene in The Radio Job - so awesome!