Reviews for More Then A Friend
Organization13Lover chapter 18 . 10/18/2012
a pharaoh of a distant country...? you know they only ever had pharaohs in egypt right? lol
Organization13Lover chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
its a good story that i enjoy but you have a lot of grammar mistakes, especially in chapter 3 and you keep changing tenses
Ligeia1987 chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Hello!

It's just to ask you the permission to translate your story in French?

Because this pairing is totally unknown! And I would like that people discover it - even if it's quiet surprising on a first look to imagine Moses and Ramses as a couple and rightly because it's surprising

Hoping to have a positive answer!

Good evening,

Ligeia
DarkAngel048 chapter 19 . 4/11/2012
Great fic and chapters! It was interesting to read!
Akiza Copperfield chapter 18 . 3/20/2012
Awesome story please update soon
DarkAngel048 chapter 18 . 3/10/2012
Great chapters! Can't wait to see what happens next! Will Moses tell Ramses he is unhappy?
DarkAngel048 chapter 15 . 3/8/2012
great chapter! I wonder what Ramses's father reaction will be? Can't wait to read more!
DarkAngel048 chapter 14 . 2/25/2012
Great chapter! Moses finally admits his feelings for Ramses. Where will their relationship go towards now? Please write more soon!
Queen Mab the Eccentric chapter 14 . 2/25/2012
these were both GREAT updates! my heart hurt for Ramses, it truly did XD poor dear, i'm so happy that they're on 'good terms' again. these two chapters truly made my day!
DarkAngel048 chapter 13 . 2/24/2012
Great chapter! I wonder what Ramses will tell Moses? Please write more soon!
DarkAngel048 chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
Great chapter! I hope Moses gets better soon! What will Moses do now? Will Moses still want to leave? Where is Ramses's mother? Please write more soon!
Queen Mab the Eccentric chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
I really hope Moses is okay! This was a great update! I feel bad for Ramses, this probably hurts alot for him :( Can't wait for more :D
DarkAngel048 chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
Interesting chapter! I wonder what will happen to Moses now? Please write more soon!
Queen Mab the Eccentric chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
this is shaping up into a really good story! this chapter was great too, nicely done i can't wait for more
DarkAngel048 chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
Interesting chapter! I wonder what will happen next?