Reviews for Vulnerable
Cabitha chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
beautiful, so sweet!
littlequestie1237 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
i love it! XD its jst beautifully written, great and touching description of jerome's vulnerability throughout, and idk if i could put it better myself! Haha XD
ForeverAvailable chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Cute 3 I wish they would just get together already! Oh and please read my Jara story: "Jara Season 2: Love Hurts, literally!"
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I'm flowerofmemory! Heh, obviously from my username-yeah, thank you for doing this! I'm so excited to read!

I love how detail-oriented you are-it's great!

[she had to admit (if only to herself) that it felt nice to be trusted and depended on. ] I have a feeling in the show, she really does feel that way. D

[but this seemed stronger because she knew that Jerome never really shared his true self with anyone.] YES YES YES, totally right! I love this already!

["If you feel at all nervous, you can take my hand," she whispered, reaching for one of his. ] DYING HERE! But honestly-it's so realistic-I mean watch the show, Mara's always making some sort of naive mistake-HOW many times a week do we hear her say 'sorry' to Jerome? It's adorable!

Jerome took her hand...this is so adorable, I just have to mark it as a fave for how realistic it is!

I DEFINITELY think you should continue more Jara stories, even if they're only scenes! You have a knack for it!

And I locked myself out of my tumblr for academic reasons but if you want to follow me on Twitter, I'm flowerofmemory there as well. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
Occhi Marroni Dorati chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I loved it! And I've seen that person on tumblr a lot o:

I just love Jara so much

Btw, Imagining Jerome running a hand through his hair and biting his lip is a major turn-on omg.

Jerome and Mara were in character so well and the story is so well written, especially for a first fanfic (unless you have written before) :3
just kiss me slowly chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
That was great! A bit short, but this was your first story, right? (if I'm mistaken, I'm so sorry!) If you're going to continue that's awesome, but if not this is a perfectly good oneshot.