Reviews for Hilda's True Feelings
Guest chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
squeee please update!
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Guest chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
ohhhhh, I wanna find out what will be written on all over every student's face once they have a look at our sweet Hilda

Make Hilda a GORGEOUS appear and ABSOLUTE MAGNIFICENT BEAUTY without any rival , especially that aio _ I don't like her

cf chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
im like your last chapter
matsu23 chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
Cute story! Looking forward to the next chapter!
jdcocoagirl chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
hilda is a bit ooc but i like the idea of her buying clothes and getting her hair done. more soon.
Armandhas chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
I will be honest with you.

I liked the story up untill ch 7. from there on it became weird. The Hilda without memories was pretty well within character, but as soon as she got her memory back, it was a TOTALLY different person. This chapter, the OOCness even extends to Lamia.

I won't say the story sucks, because it really doesn't and I am still curious to see how every thing plays out, but the characters could have been better.
Amen chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
Good story.

Looking forward to where its headed.
Rocky9999 chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
I like your story ;-) but you have to change your style and write long chapter.
Rocky9999 chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
I like your story ;-) but you have to change your style and write long chapter.
jdcocoagirl chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
nice chapter.
pink chapter 12 . 5/18/2012
ok it was good, but WHAT DID THEY TELL HILDA? I'm completely lost here and I read the chaps, but I agree . What the Hell?

anon chapter 12 . 5/15/2012
Seriously you hadn't written anything in nearly two months and that's all you could come up with in chap12? The hell?
Roy-095 chapter 11 . 4/21/2012
Ohh whats going to happen ehh,I wonder?cant wait next chapter.
JustYourAverageJoe chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
jd I disagree that the writer has to write ANOTHER explanation why Hilda and Oga started fighting. I think it was explained well enough in the last chapter. Basically Hilda goes psycho whenever she's being threatened to come into contact with rushing water because of her training/torture to be a "great" wet nurse.