Reviews for Between Alpha and Omega
anonymous chapter 6 . 7/4/2001
Wow! This story is getting REALLY good! I can't wait for the next chapter...Please..please..please put the next chapter up soon!I can't wait...great fiction...see-ya!
Water Faerie chapter 2 . 5/6/2001
AAAAAAAA! Wonderful wonderful wonderful (x10000000)
4444444 chapter 5 . 4/18/2001
KEWL! CONTINUE! I luv it!
Shadow Lord chapter 6 . 4/18/2001
This story is good, but the chapters are a little short. But still this is a good story which I personaly would suggest to anyone. Keep it up!
Water Faerie chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
Another wonderful wonderful wonderful fanfic. After I read this, I just sat there staring at the ceiling and thinking about the story. Probably the best story I have read so far about Mimi... Did you take a course in Latin or something? Where can I learn it?
MacCheese chapter 5 . 4/3/2001
Great, can't wait for more!
Mimi Myself and Iz chapter 5 . 4/3/2001
Neato! One of my favorites! I am really a fan of your series! Hopefully a follow up story! As always, excellent work! Jodi
Shadow Lord chapter 5 . 4/2/2001
Cool! I like it, hury up with the next part.
Machida Samu chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
Whoa...THAT"S SOOOOO COOOOLLLL!
Blubglub chapter 5 . 4/1/2001
Excellent story so far. I just finished reading chapter five and I must say that you have alot of talent. I like way in which you start each chapter off with a song or poem and then a monolouge-type thing. Your writing conveys the emotions of characters exceptionally well. Your writing ahs a professional feel to it in the way you describe things and phrase them. Finally the use of Latin and your side story about Myotismon's past is cool. Kohaku is a well written character. All in all this is a truly magnificent piece and I am lookingf forward to subsequent chapters.
anonymous chapter 5 . 3/26/2001
o My god...that was sooooooooo awesome. When would evil Mimi meet the others? U can't hold me in suspense! Please PLEASE hurry with the next chapter.
Zendiogimon chapter 5 . 3/21/2001
Damn thats good. I want to see more Evil Mimi, When does she meet the others again? Kinda reminds me of the story I'm doing right now... Dark Angel only its season 2 and Kari is the Dark Angel
rynne chapter 5 . 3/21/2001
Cool! Latin...actually, puer means boy. I took Latin too. And also, when you were writing the words inside the sentence, you put down "ignosco-noscere-novi-notum". The whole thing. "noscere-novi-notum" are just the endings. You don't actually write them in the sentence you're using it in.
Faerie chapter 5 . 3/21/2001
Absolutely wonderful, I thoroughly enjoyed reading that. Probably the best fic I have read so far, keep on writing! I liked Kohaku and he is NOT a Mary Sue. Mary Sue's come and Yamato or Taichi fall in love with them and they have some super-duper powerful Digimon that can destroy all evil or something. And one more thing... you're not trying to hint at a Mimato, are you? Because if you are, I'm going to KICK YOUR ASS!
TK Takaishi chapter 2 . 2/2/2001
I'm impressed! You can portray people's pain so well! Off to read the next chapter...ZOOM!