Reviews for An Agents Work is Never Done
Brittney9100 chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Gary's dead? NOOOOO! I'll miss you Gary...
*walks away as Gary's ghost follows me*
Smiley chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
Finally, an update! It certainly took you long enough.

As excited as I am about this chapter, I'm afraid this one kinda left me in the dark, if you know what I mean. For one, Gary can't be dead, right? He's like, a Famous Penguin! Ah well, this should be interesting. And for two, what's with the Sensei note? From what I can deduce, it looks like he's asking for forgiveness. But forgiveness from what? Now that should be even MORE interesting.

Oh, and great job with the haikus. Very creative.
Smiley chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
What the...? Where JPG go? He faint? How he done that? Why I talk like this? And why I have so many question?

But reely, dis chapter leavs many questyons-ip only teh neks chapterr wont be tu conpusin'! Teh grenade and mine, por eksample. Did teh pengin jas kil 'imselp?

Ok, das all I hab tu say, gud story, I be wayting por teh neks chapter.

P.S. Painkillers-lol.

P.P.S. Is my writing even readable? I must be drunk or something. Nah, maybe I'm just too hyper.
Smiley chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Hey, this chapter was great! I like the paragraph where you said "no one had really been to the Mine Shack at dark..." 'cause that really made it a lot more realistic. But hey, does this mean somebody else is going to get shot? Dun dun dun...
Crazyllamapersonlol chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Okay, I hope I'm not the only guy that reads fanfictions! But, I'm not, thanks to my boyfriend. Okay, could you stop putting AN's? You could just say what it is by making it clear in the text! "Rico went rogging, a mix of running and jogging."
Smiley chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
What? I don't know who Rad and Boom are, but really-murder? U serious, man?

Oh, and I'm glad to meet Shawn's team. Seems like he's got nicknames for everyone...

Also, sorry I haven't reviewed alot. We went hiking for a week and I couldn't even get a signal. Plus, we're not allowed to bring a computer into the woods(what'd you expect, anyway?).
BreeZaps chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Dont worry im reading this story so... KEEP IT UP.