Reviews for Equivocation
Bookwyrm25 chapter 1 . 2/7
This whole fandom writes such great fic and this is no exception. God, i love it so much.
sM chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I concur with the other poster who said that you haven't gotten the reviews this story deserves! Suffice to say that this is well-written and fits in wonderfully with Turner's world and story. I always love Gen and Attolia, and you write them well.
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Wow, you don't see many fanfictions for this particular series and this one is really good! I hope you think of more from this fandom! And more Star Wars ones too!
Kitty O chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Well written story, fits perfectly in the book. I adore Gen. I love how he gets what he wants.
Lady Proemess chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Why isn't this series so much more popular so you get all the reviews you deserve?

I am thinking this because this story is subtle, flowing and is completely fitting with the original series.

Comrade, I salute you.
laminatebox chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Holy crap this is amazing! Your writing is so fluid, I half expected this had come straight from the book! The little details are what really draws you in :)
Basil Allegri chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Eugenides is good at taking the mechanics of the Attolian court and pulling them apart. The interactions between him and the queen is always fun to read about as well. Thanks for posting!
People Person I'm Not chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Aww... Gen and Attolia. At least she's not still leaning towards killing him. That's a plus.
ForeverSunshine13 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
It's amazing! I love the Atolia/Gen pairing and I don't think there is enough like this! Please write more!
a fan chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Glad you posted this. I love reading about Gen and Irene and this is thoughtful and sweet.
nvavnva chapter 1 . 2/1/2012