Reviews for Elevator
kikilalakia1 chapter 1 . 2/6
Ahaha lol this was funny and cute. w
9angel chapter 1 . 1/7
Wow! You are amazing! :D I loved the nurse uniform and how Shinichi kind of confessed to KID and those "sneaky" arms 3 3
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Lovely.
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This is sweet and funny. I love it :3
flygon3300 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
the things an elevator can do for two people XD
Jelp chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
LOL! I kind of feel like this would spark a new type of "things I learned in Hawaii" list with Kaito. :) Funny fic! Jelp
PyruxDeltax chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Can ya turn this into a series? Because I'd really like to see what happens with Shinichi's two stalkers, the half-Brit detective, and the murderous KID Fangirl!
Alaena F. Dragonstar chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
_ I liked reading this. It was fun.
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
cute
ReindeerGamesofMischief chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
haha great story
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Another goody! How did i miss them before?
Mai-chan63 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Kya! I sooo loved this! You're an awesome writer, really! I love you're style.

I kind of wished there was a second chapter. You know, Shinichi and Kaito on Hawaii. Should be fun .
LadyKarma18 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
so cute *sigh*
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
What a rotten day Shinichi was having. Thank goodness for Dr. Kid! Haha! Oh dear this was freaking hilarious. That's all I have to say. Hattori checking Shinichi out while handcuffed to Hakuba made my day! Dang, who wasn't after the poor detective in this? The love confession was just too darn tootin adorable, but then Kid totally had to ruin the mo-jo. It all worked out though and Shinichi even got to be in a sexy nurses costume, purely for Kaito's benefit. I love that they're going on a get-away. Great job. Makes me want to ride in elevators more often. Very funny!
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
you write really good kaishin fics. this one had be chuckling throughout. hattori AND ran love sick over shinichi and ran karate-ing KID? priceless. you are officially one of my favorite fan fic writers on this site. _ i look forward to reading more of your works!