Reviews for If Only Things Were Different
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 5/19
Ok this is soooo cute and very teary I especially love the ending cause it gave me a more completed feeling that made me especially happy
I kinda figured you would kill them both but again I felt like it was great that you did and man is that weird usually I would rant about the death but it was necessary to make the ending much sweeter
Keep on the writes
eminadaisuki chapter 1 . 3/6
the story is cute and all but it kind of still left me hanging. i was kind of hoping there will be a continuation focusing on what they had said last that no one will take them away from each other again. after all this one, they always got separated. i was hoping for an ending that won't make them have to restart all over again. :) still, it was a good story.
tet0889 chapter 1 . 2/13
The plot was interesting,. and it had the potential to become a good story if it wasn't written in a rush like you did,. honestly, the lasting impression it left on me was like "Huh? They died again? so fast! wtf?!"
AngelsBeast chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
one of the best stories I ever read! the idea is so sweetI nearly got a heart attack from the so surprising scene(the sad one, you know...)! but the ending is soooo sweetjust love it!
Teal96ko chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I love the plot. And absolutely giddy reading the ending. It's bittersweet but seeing them meet again makes me so happy. Shinichi must be stressed waiting for two months. It also quite a feat for sneaking that long as a child. Must be from Conan XD and Janos is awesome!

I love your DC stories even though there's no new one. if you ever take an interest in the fandom again, I will make sure to read it! XD
Kensy Echo chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
This story is really awesome ... Not only the idea, but also the whole story which is bitter-sweet. Especially the last part and the memories when Shinichi and Kaito dead. I thought this story would be a pure alternate universe, but you also mention the canon plotline. That's really great! Ah, their first meeting in the clock tower is really sweet. I mean, it is a clock that show you the time after all. However, I think you should separate every different timelines with line or symbol. Because I'm a bit confuse with it because you don't separate it. However, I still love this story ;)

Keep Writing!

Kensy Echo
farawisa chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
awwwww this end was sooo cute! loved it. thanks so much for sharing the story!
Austere Stryfe chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I was confused at first, and thought that this was some crazy bizarre. XD But no, this was unique and great. They were like reincarnating every time they die. Haha, omg. It's a bit morbid, but for the most part, I enjoyed reading it. :D Nice job, author-san! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
this is the sixth time i have read this despite my policy of never reading a fanfic again
raziella chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
You killed them, again?! Just kidding, this was awesome! Really, just so sweet 3
At times you let descriptions of things we kind of already know get too dragged out, but in the new sense it was okay. I loved the set of dreams coming in at times, and figuring out which scenes they were from, wii, fun :P Anyways, KaiShin for the win, a loverly fanfic, keep writing, good luck and thanks for posting!
nona24 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, i love it. i read the other stories as well and i love them all. keep up the gr8 work!
Clare chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
First off, apologizes for both writing anonymously AND making such a long reply. I haven't decided if I should make an account yet, and this is the first time I've written a response this long (on this site anyways) :P

This story had such a unique and original idea. I absolutely loved it. Once I started reading in the beginning, I couldn't stop. I desperately wanted to know what happens next.

Of course, there were also some flaws that slightly diminished the appeal of the story. It was as if you started writing, enjoying the entire thing, and then half way through you got bored and decided to whip out a quick ending. The black organization was quickly crushed with no explanations, and a bunch of characters that should have had more importance had very few dialogues. Probably something I could hardly believe I just read was Kaito and Shinichi sharing experiences with the dream. You would think they would have more emotion, and not be so blunt and matter of fact about it.

But hey, why trust my criticizing? I'm just one person after all, that doesn't even enjoy the field of writing. I do, however, enjoy reading, and I certainly did enjoy reading this. Good job!
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was a such an interesting concept to read and I really found it amazing. I love it :3
KawaiiYukihanaDesu chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This, i have nothing to say about this.. it simply amazing and interesting story.. I mean not many people write things like this... all this being reborn and get together! the only story that have really follow my preference.. just one chapter but explain everything.. I need to recommend this to kaishin fan...
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Wow. What an amazing plot. It's very original. I fell in love with it. Haha! Gotta admit, I love the butt grope at the end. And then they found each other, again. Shinichi still acted like himself, regardless of the different circumstances and environment that shaped who they were. Why did their parents lie? That's what I don't understand. Great job. It was very refreshing to read. I enjoyed it very much!