Reviews for If Only Things Were Different
Teal96ko chapter 1 . 8/15
I love the plot. And absolutely giddy reading the ending. It's bittersweet but seeing them meet again makes me so happy. Shinichi must be stressed waiting for two months. It also quite a feat for sneaking that long as a child. Must be from Conan XD and Janos is awesome!

I love your DC stories even though there's no new one. if you ever take an interest in the fandom again, I will make sure to read it! XD
Kensy Echo chapter 1 . 1/22
This story is really awesome ... Not only the idea, but also the whole story which is bitter-sweet. Especially the last part and the memories when Shinichi and Kaito dead. I thought this story would be a pure alternate universe, but you also mention the canon plotline. That's really great! Ah, their first meeting in the clock tower is really sweet. I mean, it is a clock that show you the time after all. However, I think you should separate every different timelines with line or symbol. Because I'm a bit confuse with it because you don't separate it. However, I still love this story ;)

Keep Writing!

Kensy Echo
farawisa chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
awwwww this end was sooo cute! loved it. thanks so much for sharing the story!
skylark.all27 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I was confused at first, and thought that this was some crazy bizarre. XD But no, this was unique and great. They were like reincarnating every time they die. Haha, omg. It's a bit morbid, but for the most part, I enjoyed reading it. :D Nice job, author-san! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
this is the sixth time i have read this despite my policy of never reading a fanfic again
raziella chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
You killed them, again?! Just kidding, this was awesome! Really, just so sweet 3
At times you let descriptions of things we kind of already know get too dragged out, but in the new sense it was okay. I loved the set of dreams coming in at times, and figuring out which scenes they were from, wii, fun :P Anyways, KaiShin for the win, a loverly fanfic, keep writing, good luck and thanks for posting!
nona24 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, i love it. i read the other stories as well and i love them all. keep up the gr8 work!
Clare chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
First off, apologizes for both writing anonymously AND making such a long reply. I haven't decided if I should make an account yet, and this is the first time I've written a response this long (on this site anyways) :P

This story had such a unique and original idea. I absolutely loved it. Once I started reading in the beginning, I couldn't stop. I desperately wanted to know what happens next.

Of course, there were also some flaws that slightly diminished the appeal of the story. It was as if you started writing, enjoying the entire thing, and then half way through you got bored and decided to whip out a quick ending. The black organization was quickly crushed with no explanations, and a bunch of characters that should have had more importance had very few dialogues. Probably something I could hardly believe I just read was Kaito and Shinichi sharing experiences with the dream. You would think they would have more emotion, and not be so blunt and matter of fact about it.

But hey, why trust my criticizing? I'm just one person after all, that doesn't even enjoy the field of writing. I do, however, enjoy reading, and I certainly did enjoy reading this. Good job!
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was a such an interesting concept to read and I really found it amazing. I love it :3
KawaiiYukihanaDesu chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This, i have nothing to say about this.. it simply amazing and interesting story.. I mean not many people write things like this... all this being reborn and get together! the only story that have really follow my preference.. just one chapter but explain everything.. I need to recommend this to kaishin fan...
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Wow. What an amazing plot. It's very original. I fell in love with it. Haha! Gotta admit, I love the butt grope at the end. And then they found each other, again. Shinichi still acted like himself, regardless of the different circumstances and environment that shaped who they were. Why did their parents lie? That's what I don't understand. Great job. It was very refreshing to read. I enjoyed it very much!
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This was a really sweet fic. a little slow at first, but a really interesting take on the series. i love the ending. _ you should make a sequel. i think it'd be interesting to see how each new life plays out and the different relationships and situations that could form. again, really good fic and i thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Madame of all Manga chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was very interesting to take it this way (and made more enjoyable when the song Is This a Dream comes on while reading it). One thing that I would suggest is to mark when the scene changes because there were a lot of times where the scene changed, but it wasn't easy to tell until you read the first or second sentence. Thank you for writing such an enjoyable story.
Athie Lestrade chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This is going into my favorites and it's not coming out for a very, very long time! It was just... awesome! I always loved the idea of giving Kaito and Shinichi normal lives but that was always just so horrendously boring! I'm glad that there's at least one GOOD normal KaiShin story out there.

You have made my day author-san :)
cand13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012