Reviews for Soul Saviour
Dragongirl2101 chapter 8 . 8/16
aw I love tangled and am glad you are still continuing the storie! Keep it up Hun! :)
foryourwoodcock chapter 7 . 6/5
I will literally beg you to keep doing this story, this is one of my most favourites, if not the favourite. Please keep it going!
Loving this story, a lot! But I would like to see Bryon open up to Bethany soon and then the two of them deal with both of their struggles together. Idk, maybe its sappy. Whatever, I'll stop rambling. Great story!
Sunset17 chapter 1 . 1/25
Nicely written
dragongirl2101 chapter 7 . 1/15
The year payed off, i was so excited when i saw this story got updated. I mayself really need to update MANY of my stories, but i just cant find the time or motavation to write currently, but hopfully for you that is not the case. So shall we be expecting a new chapter next year? we can make it an anual thing ;) -Moe
wildchild chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
Please keep writing. i love where this is going.
horses16 chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
awesome prob best ever
Kat chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
I'm so glad you've updated! I've read this story previously and decided to check back in to see if you've updated and you have! Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens to these two (i'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw this cute couple while watching the movie! D )
BreannaVolturi15 chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
I love this story I really think you should continue it!
arosequartz chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
This is so great, please continue
soccergurl31294 chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
I cannot wait for the next chapter! Please update soon :)
ashray4 chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
Poor Byron
dragongirl2101 chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
haha, don't worry bout the time laps we all do it :) I enjoyed this chapter, it was a little sad because like Bryan you think its goin to be ok, and then the stories like "Nope. not happening." please update when you can please.
h2olgd chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
I'm so very glad you are writing this story again. I love it. Please don't take quite so long to update next time. :-)
CelticDreamer007 chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
This story is really good so far! A few grammatical errors could be revised but other than that I can't find too much else to critique! Soul Surfer is one of my all time favorite movies and Byron is my favorite character (What can I say? I always end up loving the secondary characters that nobody pays attention to!) so needless to say I was super excited to see this story because I think this pairing is absolutely adorable! Plus I love how we get to see how Byron is dealing with the accident which obviously wasn't addressed in the film. I started my own Byron/Bethany one-shot about a year ago but never finished it, I am now inspired to pull it out, brush away the coat of dust and get it finished! Thanks for writing such a great story and I really can't wait to find out what happens next! Update soon please! :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »