Reviews for The Dove, the Falcon and the Sparrow
Oh this is adorable.
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Such a cute story
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
this story had a rather interesting concept. i think it's be fun if you did another one-shot for this story or made up your own story plot and just went wild with the idea.
Kaida-14Kage chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
*Gasp* I just noticed I didn't review this...sorry!

I really like this idea-really creative! :)

Great idea of combining the struggle with the Blac Org with the whole battle for power between clans and the Pandora issue.

That good-bye was sweet-of course Kaito would refuse to admit that Conan would die. And Shinichi is thankful for the belife in him :)

XD Saguru really doesn't like Heiji at all XD

Like how you made Saguru tell Conan that he knows that he is Shinichi-after all it's better than losing a friendship over (and more XD)

Heiji-oh what are we to do with him? Really, I'm suprised they can still keep the whole Conan thing a secrete...

How nice of Kaito to call as Shinichi for Conan while he was in Ran's sight (Did that make sense?) It sure did clear up suspition.

Oh god. When you killed off Shinichi (Or at least when I thought you killed off Shinichi) I just about cried with the rest of them-Shinichi can't die! XD XD

Poor...everyone really...Shinichi was just about to come back to them all-in his real body-and before he could...he is reported dead...

Once that little sparrow appeared i knew it was Shinichi-all was well again! (For me as the reader at least-not really for everyone in the story XD) Kaito naming Shinichi(as the sparrow) Tantei-kun when he didn't know it was Shinichi is sweet-showed how much they miss him

Wow what a scene to walk into XD (After the funeral) XD "What...I...what...?" "I agree" XD That was just great XD

Geezz Shinichi is cruel -I mean Kaito and Saguru have good excuses for not thinking that Shinichi was the sparrow XD

Shinichi really doesn know how to deal with his feelings does he? XD

Awwww they all cuddled together and went to sleep :)

XD What happened to what woke him facing Kaito's wrath? XD He sure forgot about it as soon as he saw Shinichi XD

Shinichi can e a spolied brat at tmes can't he? Making things so he gets what he wants XD And it works too XD

Love how you added in talkig with Watson and the doves :D

Figures Shinichi is the keeper of Pandora-and that Pandora has always been so close to Kaito and Saguru...

XD Kaito is turning into a boring detective Xd

Awww Shinichi didn't know what to do-he isn't suposed to give up Pandora but he doesn't want to make Kaito and Saguru enemies...

How Kaito and Saguru cornered Shinichi made me think of animals zooming in on their prey (NOt in a bad way though! It fits the story :))

'Little Sparrow' I like that :D XD *heart*

Awww Shinichi giving Saguru a massage *heart* (Also a thin Shinichi again! :( Shinichi really is careles...)also cute how Saguru and Kaito would rather sleep on the couch than make Shinichi do so :)

Cute how Kaito started to fuss over Shinichi after he fell off the couch XD

Awww love the whole scene where Shinichi talks and says he is sorry for being a major jerk-I would comment on everything-but I think this review is getting a bit long...

British charm XD And Shinichi sure knows how to make his feelings known

XD Oh wow-Chikage smelled Kaito on Shinichi XD XD XD

Yay! A happy ending :) :)

Thank you for uploading! :D
icarusdg chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Did I mention how much I love your writing? This was beautiful
Questionable Answers chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Does it end here? What an interesting concept.