Reviews for If I Should Die Before I Wake
tessa-clare chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
So lovely fdgahdjkdslamejdn I'm so sad and yet so happy at the same time uwu
jackiez32 chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Annnnd even though I did just leave you a review on this story, I just HAD to say how much I love what has become of Pittsy. Maybe not so much his physical status, but glad that you kept up with him being outlandish. Made me smile at the funny ridiculousness of it all, and left me wanting to know, Who's Pittsy got a date with?
jackiez32 chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
I LOVED this story! So great, and a perspective that had never even occurred to me! Love the ending, and still found it slightly surprising. Way to go!
pinksnowboots chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Ahhh, this is fantastic! I love the Nuwanda chapter and the feeling of sharing emotions in other people's bodies. And Todd with a wife-so not ok! The last chapter was so oh my gosh intense and fantastic. I would love it if you wrote a sequel-perhaps how the endings actually pan out with Neil alive?
Thomson chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Whoa! Twist! I like it :)
KittyCallum chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Wow! I really liked the whole feel of this, the style and the humourous bits mixed into the seriousness (or in the case of Charlie and Meeks's chapter, the complete and utter awesomeness). And the ending made me smile so much. Beautiful work!
ooihcnoiwlerh chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
What you have here is really interesting, the mix of unlikely (though funny-Nuwanda the superhero) and sadly realistic, such as with Knox and Chris. It's a shame you decided to end it here, but your concept of ghosts and their 'interactions' with the living were probably my favorite part.
Corky the Quirk chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
I actually didn't see that coming, but I really liked it.

It leaves this with a hopeful feeling, and that's always nice, even in the angstiest of angst, ha ha!

This was a wonderful story, and I'm so glad I read it :)
Corky the Quirk chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
"Oh dear god," Neil says aloud. -Oh Neil, I love you.

And Charlie would so totally become a super hero. There's just no way he wouldn't become a super hero.

I think my favorite part was when Neil continually lined himself up to feel Charlie and Steven's happiness, because not only did it solidify how much happiness Charlie and Steven had in their lives, but Neil was able to feel that love and happiness as well. It was beautiful.
Corky the Quirk chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
Let me correct myself, THIS is my favorite chapter (don't be surprised if I say this every chapter).

Pitts is just priceless. I love that he isn't bothered at all over the fact that he's dead; and that he's even learned to enjoy it in a way.

I also adore that he was mauled by a lion. Perfect.

And Neil's eyebrows. Yes.
Blackbirdox chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
Oh my God. OH MY GOD.

I was going to leave individual reviews for each of the chapters but I got so wrapped up in everything and all the wonderful that I just forgot.

And really, this is just soooo wonderful. All of the chapters were perfect situations for each of the poets. What you wrote for Knox and Cameron is exactly what I imagine, and Charlie is a superhero! I loved that more than I can say. And Charlie and Meeks were going to get married!

The plot twist, though. What a twist indeed. It was such a great ending for this.

Normally, fics have a tendency to leave you wanting something more but I can't say that here. This gave me everything I could have wanted and more. Wonderful, wonderful job, darling.
Corky the Quirk chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
I LOVE this chapter. Although I'm not big on the nickname "Knoxy" I can live with it because this chapter was so perfect.

I don't know if you seriously ship Knox and Chris, or if this is just what you wrote for certain reasons, but I ship them so much and I love that there is finally something written about them.

So thanks for that :)
Corky the Quirk chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
asldkjfalsdkjfalsdjf all my Cameron feels.

I love this boy so much for so many reasons, I can't even.

I like that you hooked him up with an attractive woman...but I'm sad it didn't work out for him. Poor boy...

*hugs for Cameron*
Corky the Quirk chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
I think the best part of this chapter is the fact that Neil refers to Todd's wife as The Wife.

And clearly Todd was just trying to find a Neil stand in. Can't you see that, Neil? CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?
Corky the Quirk chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Wow. That's really all that I can say.

This was amazing, the way you described how Neil was as a ghost, and you didn't stick the cliche ghost either. You have a very unique, or at least not commonly used, way of handling the ghost situation. You made it all your own.

I loved the part where Neil feels the hunger and the breathing and the heartburn. All of that, it was done so well.